Vertical Business Cards: A Unique Design
Are you looking for a way to break out of the business card design box? Several options are available for a unique design such as fold-over business cards. This alternative, though, can cost a pretty penny. For a distinctive yet completely affordable design, try vertical business cards from PrintPlace.com. At just 6 cents per card, vertical cards are economical and unique at the same time.
Some may think that vertical business cards have too many drawbacks for an attractive design. Although the space across is shorter than with horizontal business cards, which limits the text layout, the vertical design has more potential for getting noticed if you follow some graphic design tips. We’ll help you create a card that is outstanding and professional.
- line up information down the middle of the card
- clutter with too much text
- use more than two or three colors
- overwhelm the card with overly large font sizes
- use more than one or two font styles
- try some perpendicular text, a company name for instance
- include a bulleted list of services
- use contrasting colors to emphasize important info
- include graphics that break up the vertical layout
- blend photos with the rest of the card by using gradients
PrintPlace.com understands that business cards represent the image of your company, which is why we use full color printing for all of our designs. Send the message that your company is creative yet proficient by printing vertical business cards with PrintPlace.com.