Published on August 26th, 2010 | by PrintPlace0
Fundraising Made Easy with PrintPlace.com
Fundraising with calendars just got easier!
Get a feel for our work and order a free sample calendar today by calling 877-405-3949!
Get Your Fundraiser Up and Going!
Don’t know where to start? Here are just a few tips on getting your fundraiser up and going.
1. Start by setting your goals.
- Set the goal amount that you want to raise. Be sure to include an estimate for unplanned expenses.
- Set the launch date and end date.
- There are several product options for your fundraising project. Choose a product that best fits your budget and will give you the best return for your investment.
- Be realistic and keep your end goals in mind when choosing ways to promote your product. Make sure your promotional methods fit your budget.
- If you have done a fundraiser before, did you reach your goal? Whether you raised enough funds or fell short of your goals, examine your past efforts and repeat or adjust this year’s plans.
2. Find Your Target Audience
What is appropriate for one organization may not be the same for another. Finding a common theme between what you are selling and the target audience is a must for your fundraiser success.
3. When is the timing right?
Timing is everything when you are trying to raise essential funds, but the good news is that when it comes to fundraising there is always something to sell during all seasons of the year!
4. Publicize Your Fundraiser!
- You have everything ready to go, but how are you going to announce this fundraiser? We know word of mouth is powerful, but give your fundraiser that extra boost with posters and flyers.
- Place the posters or flyers all over the school, community establishments or have family and friends pass them out at work. Get the word out early and make the announcement a week before the fundraiser launches.
*Don’t forget to add a short and simple message about your cause to your posters and flyers to let people know what you are fundraising for.