A Personalized Touch to Your Hang Tag Printing
Hang tag printing provides another unique branding opportunity for every retail entrepreneur. A distinct price tag can instantly sets your piece apart. Choose from our wide range of sizes, different shapes, and premium cardstock options to stand out in today’s competitive market.
Super Shapes & Standard Sizes
Your hang tag’s unique shape and functional size are keys to building an engaging brand story. We offer square, rectangle, circle, and oval shapes in a variety of dimensions. Our 4 most popular sizes are:
- 2"x 3.5" is the same size as a standard business card for rectangle hang tags and also the dimensions for the oval option.
- 2"x 4" is slightly bigger than the standard custom hang tag, providing space for additional information and special care instructions.
- 2.5” is our dimension for circle hang tags for a more out-of-the-box approach.
Prep a Premium Experience
Choose from three premium cardstock materials that provide a substantial feel and standout finish to your custom tags.
10 pt. Cardstock
- The lightest material available.
- Double sided printing in matte, gloss, or high gloss UV.
14 pt. Cardstock
- Protect both sides with a matte, gloss, or high gloss UV coating.
- Choose an uncoated surface for an elegant, natural touch.
16 pt. Cardstock
- The thickest material available
- Apply an elegant matte or a shiny gloss to emphasize the entire design.
Get Creative With These Coatings
All our coating options highlight the important details on your custom tags.
- Matte is our smoothest, easiest-to-read surface. Perfect for a subdued rustic or vintage tag design.
- Gloss makes every color pop and gives off a distinct shine that bring attention to images.
- High Gloss UV offers a higher reflectivity and greater vibrancy than gloss and additional protection against abrasion and scratches.
- Uncoated back is the alternative for luxurious, high end brands.
Seal the Deal
We offer four small and large hole size options. Select a size that would make tying the string easy for each hang tag. 1/7” is the standard, followed by the 1/4” and the 3/16” size. The biggest hole is at 5/16”.
Have the hole appear in four convenient locations:
Top Center is the conventional choice for price tags with logos or designs read from top to bottom.
Top Left works for a vertically oriented design, shifting the customer’s focus on a logo or company in the center of the hang tag.
Left Side, Middle is another option for longer, horizontally oriented clothing labels that focus on the logo or company name.
Left Side, Bottom works for hang tags that will be attached to packages, shifting the focus on the logo or main design.
Which is the best cardstock and coating option for my hang tags?
Your choice will depend on the branding message of your product packaging.
- 14 pt. gloss or matte, uncoated back lets you showcase an image or helpful graphic about the product on the front and list down important contact details on the writable surface.
- 14 pt. gloss or high gloss UV on one or both sides is perfect for highlighting branding elements such as your logo on the front and then product related information on the back.
- Left Side, Middle is another option for longer, horizontally oriented clothing labels.
Do the printing turnaround times for custom hang tags include shipping to the indicated address?
Our printing turnaround time for refers to how long it takes to produce your custom hang tags. Printing does not include the shipping time and only occurs on business days.