Greeting Cards To Print
Not too many businesses think of using greeting cards as part of their advertising strategy. However, more and more companies are incorporating this very effective technique into their marketing campaigns, because printed greeting cards can be terrific marketing tools. They are far more personal than most advertising items. Even among common direct mailing tools, such as postcards and brochures, greeting card printing is very powerful. Consider designing a greeting card printing campaign as part of your future marketing strategy.
- Full color on the front (outside) with printed or blank back (inside)
- Print greeting cards on any of four available stocks. Please note that uncoated paper offers greatest ease of writing (14pt uncoated or 14pt gloss 1 side).
- Two standard sizes offered, with custom trimming available
- Blank envelopes available, or order custom envelopes
Preparing Greeting Cards to Print
Whether you need holiday cards, birthday cards, or blank cards, design greeting cards that reveal both the professionalism and personal connection of your company. The process begins with preparation. Prepare your greeting cards to print by first planning and then designing. You will save much time and energy by laying out a plan before you ever open up a template.
1. First of all, decide on the purpose of your greeting card. A blank interior will give you the option to use your greeting cards for any need. Or you might need greeting cards for a holiday such as Christmas or the Fourth of July. Will you be mailing cards to clients or businesses or both? Knowing the audience will help in writing your message.
2. Once you know the purpose, choose a style. Your style should promote your company brand while staying appropriate for your audience. For instance, a wholesale supplier of musician equipment may choose edgy fonts and dark colors since the majority of their clients are college rock bands.
3. Designing should be easy now that you have a plan. Simply choose an image or design for the front cover that matches your purpose and style. The interior should include a logo or signature. Some companies decide to print colorful signatures from several company members. Write an appropriate custom message; for instance, thank customers for past and future business.
4. Now your greeting card is ready for print. Choose a wholesale printer with low prices but excellent quality. At PrintPlace.com, we offer full color greeting cards with many printing options so that you can easily customize to your needs. Download our free template for an easy design process. Once you are ready to order, choose your size, card stock, and coating if necessary. We provide the choice of a three to seven day turnaround and an electronic or next day mail proof.
Once you send your greeting cards to print, decide if you would like to spend the time stuffing, stamping, and addressing them yourself or take advantage of the mailing services offered by PrintPlace.com. Whatever you decide will be appropriate for your purpose, PrintPlace.com will make your printing process easy and affordable.
Online printing > Greeting Card Printing > Greeting Cards to Print