Enhance In-Person & Remote Classes With High-Quality School Printing
Set your elementary school, high school, college, or university apart with top quality custom school printing. These tools will become your student’s partner as they transition into online and remote learning. Send out distance learning modules in booklets and brochures for students to useat home. You can also print social distancing guidelines and display them in posters
around campus to ensure everyone follows all the necessary precautions. Ensure all students wear face masks and are reminded of important hand hygiene practices.
Deliver postcards with all the necessary resource information and the school’s contact details for institutions adopting the hybrid model of in-person and remote learning. Whether your school is entering the new normal in person, online, or a mix of both, these printing materials will become your students and their parents’ partner as they adjust to the new normal.
PrintPlace lets you choose or customize the size, shape, and material of each item. Standard sizes are available for brochures, posters, and booklets. Sturdy cardstock and paper options are available to ensure the durability of your distance learning modules through repeated use. Brochures and flyers can be printed on extra glossy or elegant matte for easy reading and reference.
Need to complete a remote learning kit that includes a schoolyear guide, learning tools, and other details that clarify any questions students may have? The checklist below ensures all references are ready for everyone once the schoolyear opens:
- Booklets to organize your student’s schedule and topics for each class. You can also print exercises and learning modules for hybrid or remote education setups.
- Brochures students can refer to for ground rules, accounts, and resources as they learn online.
- Postcards or Flyers that promote the school’s contact details and any reminders before school reopens.
- Folders that will contain all these materials for easy reference.
- Stickers students can use to decorate their laptops and other educational materials to get into the school spirit.
Have questions about your school printing materials? Talk to our print experts and they’ll gladly discuss the details of our printing services
. Give us a call at 877-405-3949, Mondays to Fridays, 7am-8pm CT.
Print Guidelines and Custom Options
All submitted files should have the following settings:
Standard shapes are available for stickers and a wide range of sizes for staples like folders, booklets, and brochures.
- CMYK color mode setting. Find out how to format it into this setting here.
- 300 dpi for images and other visual elements
- PDF, TIF, JPEG or EPS files
- Designed with the print guidelines of bleed, trim line, and caution zone in mind
Simply select your preferred dimensions from the online calculator. The online design tool
will upload a blank canvas in your chosen size and shape for this.
Choose from three protective finishes: matte, gloss, or high-gloss coating.
- Matte provides a smooth, satin finish that’s elegant and suited to neutral tones.
- Gloss results in brighter colors that shine under a light. Perfect for bold color combinations.
- High-gloss UV gives the highest level of shine and increases the vibrancy on the print. It also protects your design from abrasion, perfect for multiple use items like booklets.
School Printing FAQs
Q: Can I upload the design for my school printing material?
Yes, you can upload a print-ready file from our online calculator. The preferred format is in PDF but you can also submit a file as PSD, AI, or PUB. Select “Upload Now” at the bottom of the calculator to do this.
Q: Do you have templates I can use on my preferred editing program?
Yes, all our product pages have a “Layout Templates” tab where you can download according to size and orientation. Depending on the product, you’ll either download a ZIP file containing different file formats or you can download the template as PUB, JPEG, ID, AI or PSD.
Q: Can I create a design for my school posters online?
Yes, you can use our online design tool to create posters, brochures, and booklets straight from your browser. After inputting your product’s specs, select “Design Online” at the bottom of the online calculator. You’ll be redirected to the online tool where you can add text, combine colors, and upload images to complete your design.
Q: Will I save more with bulk printing?
Yes, the larger your order quantity, the lower you spend per piece. For example, 25 school stickers cost 58¢ apiece but 500 of the same type only costs 6¢ for each.
Q: Can I have more than one design printed for the same product?
No, you can upload or create only one design per product type. To order multiple designs of the same product, simply return to the same product page and input the applicable specs for that second design. You can add multiple products of different designs to your cart for checkout.