Elevate your product packaging with custom metallic labels.
- Metallic accents that outshine the competition
- Printed on indoor display-friendly 70 lb. paper
- Come in easy-to-peel cut-to-size pieces
- Available in square or rectangle shapes
Metallic Label Templates
Our layout templates will show you how to format your artwork. This ensures your labels print correctly. Follow the steps below to prepare your product for metallic printing:
- Create two layers on your file.
- The first layer shows the design in regular CMYK color.
- The second layer shows which areas will be printed in metallic. Color all portions for metallic printing in 100% K. All other sections that will be printed in regular CMYK should be colored white.
How to Create Effective Metallic Labels
- Always go large. Use big font sizes that can be read even from afar. Keep the character count to a minimum for easy reading.
- Keep things light. Metallic foil printing works best on light colors. Otherwise, the sheen isn’t as obvious on darker shades.
- Give your colors purpose. Your color choice can affect the impact of your message on the customer. Opt for silver metallic labels if your brand wants to exude sophistication. Simpler colors like blue communicate trust. Pink is associated with warmth and femininity.
- Distinguish yourself from the competition. Your labels will be placed next to other products on a display shelf. Make sure that the label design is on-brand and stands out against the rest.