Elevate your product packaging with custom metallic labels.
- Metallic accents that outshine the competition
- Printed on indoor display-friendly white paper sticker
- Come in easy-to-peel cut-to-size pieces
- Available in square or rectangle shapes
Metallic Label Printing Layout Templates
Use our metallic label layout templates to ensure your artwork is sized and formatted correctly. PrintPlace.com layout templates can be downloaded for each standard size label below.
How to Create Effective Metallic Labels
Labels can make or break a customer’s decision in buying your product. Keep these design tips in mind as you create a custom metallic label.
- Always go large. Use big font sizes that can be read even from afar. Keep the character count to a minimum for easy reading.
- Keep things light. Metallic foil printing works best on light colors. Otherwise, the sheen isn’t as obvious on darker shades.
- Give your colors purpose. Your color choice will determine its message on the customer. Opt for silver foil labels if your brand wants to exude sophistication. Simpler colors like blue communicate trust. Pink is associated with warmth and femininity.
- Distinguish yourself from the competition. Your labels will be placed next to other products on a display shelf. Make sure that the label design is on brand and stands out against the rest.