Custom shipping labels to send branded products and documents.
- Choose between cut-to-size or roll formats
- Square, rectangle, circle & oval sizes
- Print in a clear, textured paper & vinyl stocks
- Add protective gloss, matte, or high gloss
Shipping Label Layout Templates
Our layout templates ensure that your shipping labels meet our printing guidelines with bleed lines. You can download the appropriate layout template in EPS, PDF, or JPG format.
Why You Need to Personalize Your Shipping Labels
This means that every time your recipients receive a package, they immediately see your branding on the package exterior. This increases the customer’s brand recall and establishes recognition of your logo and brand colors.
Here are a few other advantages of personalizing your shipping label printing:
- Customized labels on packages help build excitement, anticipation, and ultimately a better experience with your brand, which may effectively turn into recurring sales and more revenue.
- These designs provide a professional image of your company, which helps establish your reputation as a small business.
- Creates a brand identity that is consistent with the rest of your marketing materials. Stick to colors, fonts, and an aesthetic that customers can see on your website and social media.
- Makes the customer feel special upon receiving the package. Write their names by hand or create a design specific to the product they ordered.