- ✔ Best Sellers
- ★ New Products
- ⚙ Custom Printing
- Aluminum Signs
- Bottleneck Hang Tags
- Bumper Stickers
- Business Cards
- Campaign Stickers
- Car Magnets
- Carbonless Forms
- Door Hangers
- Every Door Direct Mail
- Feather Flags
- Greeting Cards
- Hang Tags
- Large Format Posters
- Mounted Posters
- Name Tags
- Pop-Up Displays
- Poster Signs
- Rack Cards
- Retractable Banners
- Rolled Canvas
- Rotate Flash Drive 4GB
- Sales Sheets
- Save The Date Cards
- Spot UV Header Cards
- Step And Repeat Banners
- Stretched Canvas
- Table Cloths
- Table Tents
-     Spot UV Table Tents
- Voting Stickers
- Wall Decals
- Window Clings
- Wrapping Paper
- Yard Signs
Make deliveries that impress with custom packaging labels
- Choose between cut-to-size and roll
- Permanently sticks to most surfaces
- Customizable shapes and sizes
- Add protective gloss or high-gloss lamination
When would you like to upload artwork?
Deliver a Lasting Impression With Packaging LabelsMake each shipment count with custom packaging labels. Each package that your company sends out is a branding opportunity to broaden your reach and customer base. Customize a design that showcases your logo, emphasizes the product’s name, or highlights the ingredients your product has to offer.
Whether you’re sending out packages to empower the local community or shipping out homemade goods, a professionally printed packaging label shows that you mean business. Print packaging labels that are individually cut for handing out as giveaways or in rolls for easy bulk application. With our wide selection of high-quality materials, you’ll surely find the best type for your label requirements.
Personalized Every Step of the WayCut-to-size packaging labels are delivered stacked, making this format a flexible choice for smaller quantities. Order as few as 25 pieces if you want to try out different shapes. Individually cut packaging labels can be printed as small as 2” x 2” or up to 12” x 18” in size. Find the right type of material for your packaging label from the following available options:
- The white paper sticker material is available uncoated or with a matte, gloss, or high-gloss finish. Recommended for indoor use on products that do not need to be refrigerated.
- White vinyl sticker is our most durable adhesive material. It comes with a high-gloss lamination that ensures long-lasting durability even when used outdoors.
Roll packaging labels are better for labeling items in bulk, so you can print as many as 250 pieces or more. PrintPlace offers roll labels that are as small as 0.5” x 1” up to 7.5”. In addition to white sticker paper, roll labels are available in the following materials:
- BOPP comes in clear, white, and silver metallic colors. It’s waterproof, oil-resistant, and withstands refrigeration. BOPP is a perfect choice for beverages and food jars.
- White ink on clear and silver metallic BOPP helps highlight specific design elements. Ideal for a die-cut look without the added expense.
- Textured material choices come in white vellum, white laid, and cream laid. The unique, premium feel makes textured materials the best option for wine bottles and other gourmet products.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the waterproof label materials?Under the cut-to-size labels, the vinyl option is waterproof and UV-resistant.
All BOPP options under the roll labels are waterproof.
Can I write on the packaging labels?You can write on the uncoated white paper sticker under the cut-to-size format.
Under the roll format, the Estate #4, Estate #8, and Estate #9 options are writable.
Why is PrintPlace the best option for printing packaging labels?At PrintPlace, you can choose and combine the features you need to get the exact look of your design. The online calculator makes it easy to select from a variety of features.
You can also upload a print-ready design or use the online design tool that’s accessible below the calculator. All submitted artwork goes through a standard file check. If you want to review the online PDF proof before it’s printed, select “I need a PDF proof” under “Proofing Options” after submitting the artwork.
Can I save more with bulk printing?Yes, all orders above 250 pieces lower the cost per label. For example, 250 pieces of 0.5” x 1” rectangle labels in clear BOPP cost 99¢ while 1,000 of the same type cost 25¢ each.
How soon can I receive my custom packaging labels?The estimated arrival depends on your production time and location. After finalizing your options on the online calculator, select “Get Shipping Estimate” below and input your ZIP code. After clicking “Calculate”, several transit times and their corresponding arrival dates will appear.
Packaging Labels Layout Templates
Our layout templates also ensure that your packaging labels meet our printing guidelines. You may download the right layout template for your label in EPS, PDF, or JPG format.