- ✔ Best Sellers
- ★ New Products
- ⚙ Custom Printing
- ⚙ Custom Boxes
- Aluminum Signs
- Bottleneck Hang Tags
- Bumper Stickers
- Business Cards
- Campaign Stickers
- Car Magnets
- Carbonless Forms
- Door Hangers
- Every Door Direct Mail
- Feather Flags
- Flat Pouches
- Floor Graphics
- Greeting Cards
- Hang Tags
- Large Format Posters
- Mounted Posters
- Name Tags
- Packaging Sleeves
- Packaging Tape
- Pop-Up Displays
- Poster Signs
- Rack Cards
- Retractable Banners
- Rolled Canvas
- Rotate Flash Drive 4GB
- Sales Sheets
- Save The Date Cards
- Spot UV Header Cards
- Stand Up Pouches
- Step And Repeat Banners
- Stretched Canvas
- Table Cloths
- Table Tents
-     Spot UV Table Tents
- Voting Stickers
- Wall Decals
- Window Clings
- Wrapping Paper
- Yard Signs
When would you like to upload artwork?
Add Character to Your Products With Custom Jar Labels
Professionally printed custom jar labels elevate product packaging. More than just listing nutritional facts and information, personalized jar labels entice consumers with colorful designs and playful shapes. Create a unique design that showcases the freshness of your honey, the sweetness of a jam flavor, or brings out the vibrant branding of your sweets and spices. Print individually cut or roll labels, depending on the quantity and how you'll be applying them. Choose a matte, gloss, or uncoated finish that elevates the bold colors or elegance of your design.
Optimizing Your Custom Food Labels
Food labels have a lot of customization options to ensure the final product is faithful to your vision.
Cut-to-size is the ideal format for small businesses. You can order as little as 25 jar labels to get started on your label supply.
- Print on a white paper sticker or white vinyl.
- 2” x 2” jar labels are ideal for general purposes
- Sizes depend on the shape you choose. The standard for square/rectangle is between 3” x 3” to 5” x 7”. Circle sizes start at 2” x 2” and go up to 4” x 4", while the oval dimensions range from 1.5” x 2.5” to 3” x 4”.
- A white paper sticker works best for indoor display products. Finishing choices include matte, gloss, or uncoated. Matte offers the least glare and works best on labels with lengthier text, while gloss has a bright, shiny finish that makes bold colors pop. The uncoated option is writable and offers a rustic appearance.
- White vinyl has a UV-resistant mirror gloss coating. These are waterproof and can be written on with the use of a permanent ink marker. It can also withstand external elements such as hot weather, preventing the design from fading after hours under the sun.
Roll labels are perfect for rapid application on hundreds of products. These come in a spool that fits most label dispensers.
- Print on a white paper sticker, BOPP, or textured paper.
- Order jar labels as small as 0.5” x 0.5” for sauces and dips.
- Custom sizes of your choice are also available for all four shapes. If you have a specific shape in mind, select “Custom Size” as the shape and you can combine several widths and heights listed.
- BOPP stands for biaxially-oriented polypropylene. It’s non-toxic, durable, and withstands refrigeration. Perfect for chilled items or anything that needs to be kept cold.
- Use white ink for clear and silver metallic BOPP to zero in on specific design elements.
- The textured paper has an elegant, tactile feel. It comes in cream and white vellum.
Jar Labels FAQs
What is the recommended label size for 2 oz. jars?The size will depend on the shape you choose and the space needed to fit the printed information. We recommend measuring the width and height of the jar and adding a few allowances to your design dimensions.
Will I save more with bulk printing?Yes, you can save more with bulk quantity printing. The larger your order quantity, the less you spend per piece. After inputting the specifications of your jar label order, the unit and total price will appear on the online calculator.
What is the fastest production time available?Cut-to-size labels have a shorter production time of 2 business days for all quantities and materials.
Roll labels made of the indoor materials—white premium sticker paper, white BOPP, and clear BOPP—take at least 2 business days to produce. Silver metallic BOPP and the 3 texture estate materials take 5 business days to produce.
Jar Labels Layout Templates
Our layout templates also ensure that your Jar Labels meet our printing guidelines. You may download the right layout template for your label in EPS, PDF, or JPG format.