Create your best newsletters yet, with the right options from PrintPlace.com.
- 3 paper stock options (including coated and uncoated text)
- 4 standard sizes
- Custom trim available down to 4” wide x 6” high
- Page size up to 12 x 18 for tabloid size
- Choice of saddle stitch binding (2 staples on the left spine) or no binding (nested & collated sheets)
- Option to add an additional half fold for mailing at letter rates
- Print quantities from 25 - 250,000
"The newsletters that I have produced through PrintPlace have increased donations for non-profits and upped their visibility in their market. I use PrintPlace because of low cost and high quality for the money"
Monte Hist, Hist & Fritz Creative Media, Inc.
Fast and Affordable Newsletter Printing Services
Additional Newsletter Features:
- Page count options: 8 - 32 pages (including cover)
- Same day to 7-day turnaround times
- Option to add shrink wrapping
- Split shipping available (ship to multiple locations)
Newsletters are a fantastic way to reach out to current and potential customers with news and events. They are more personal than brochures and postcards, and have room for more information. Newsletters are quick and easy to print with our online ordering tool, and we offer quantities as low as 25. This makes professional newsletter printing affordable for even small businesses and organizations. Simply upload your artwork, specify the number and options you’d like, and we will take care of the rest!
On a deadline? Our newsletter printing services are even offered on a same day turnaround option.
Direct Mail Services for Newsletters
Your custom printed newsletters are eligible to mail at letter or flat rates, depending on the final/folded dimensions.
Direct mail services for newsletters include: processing 1 mailing list, duplication removal if requested, CASS Certification, inkjet addressing, and postal presorting for automation rates. This is all included in the direct mailing cost of $35 per 1,000 newsletters, plus a $150 setup fee (minimum 250 pieces).
Triple tabbing is required to mail half folded newsletters at letter rates. Triple tabbing can be added during the ordering process. Read our “Newsletter Mailing Requirements” for detailed folding and tabbing guidelines.