- Create postcards that accentuate your message
- Print on durable 16 pt. cardstock
- Available in 2 sizes
- Soft-touch velvet lamination
- Emboss business logos or images
Raised Spot UV Postcard Templates
Our layout templates will show you how to format your artwork. This ensures your postcards print correctly. Follow the steps below to prepare your product for spot uv printing:
- Create two layers on your file.
- The first layer shows the design in regular CMYK color.
- The second layer shows which areas will be printed in spot uv. Color all portions for spot uv printing in 100% K. All other sections that will be printed in regular CMYK should be colored white.
View Raised Spot UV Postcards Templates
Need help with our layout templates?
Please refer to our guided layout instructions.
What Makes Raised Spot UV Postcards Special?
Printing raised spot UV postcards give you a chance to run away from the ordinary. If your main goal is to set yourself apart from the competition, then raised spot UV can help you get there. The raised ink gives postcards an unbelievable texture that sets it apart.
If you’ve never printed raised spot UV postcards before, consider these tips:
- Less is more – Don’t overdo it. For maximum effect, only target design elements that need to be embossed. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
- Add realism – One of the advantages of the raised spot UV effect is that it gives background images a realistic texture. Use this to your advantage. For example, this process can give your customers an idea of what your actual products feel like.
- Let your logos fly – Having a logo embossed gives the illusion that it’s about to fly away from the postcard. As it rises from the paper, more emphasis is placed on your logo. It’s a great tool for branding. It makes it easier for customers to remember you.