- Shimmery highlights put focus on your message
- Sturdy 16 pt. cardstock offers a premium feel
- Explore a wide variety of metallic colors
- Spot UV coating adds more shine
Metallic Postcard Templates
Our layout templates will show you how to format your artwork. This ensures your postcards print correctly. Follow the steps below to prepare your product for metallic printing:
- Create two layers on your file.
- The first layer shows the design in regular CMYK color.
- The second layer shows which areas will be printed in metallic. Color all portions for metallic printing in 100% K. All other sections that will be printed in regular CMYK should be colored white.
Marketing and Design Ideas
Marketing with postcards continue to be one of the most popular and effective ways to build your business and reap the profits too. Since email and digital ads have become crowded avenues, it is getting harder for marketers to stand out from the competition.This is where postcards come handy.
Make your postcards work for you with some metallic design printing. To get started on this, you need to:
- Keep things short and sweet for maximum impact. Make your message easy to read and understand.
- Always include a Call To Action.CTA’s can help get your reader to visit your store or website and try a new service. Metallic elements in your design put a spotlight on your CTA’s, which can help convert your postcard campaign into sales.
- Highlight a benefit statement. List down the advantages of getting your services or using your products. Give a reason to make them take action.
- Use vivid graphics and bold colors. Your postcards need to stand out to get readers, and metallic colors will let your postcards shine.