Introduce yourself as a candidate everyone can bank on.
- 5 standard sizes, including 2” x 3.5”
- Sturdy 14 pt. and 16 pt. cardstock
- Add rounded corners for an elegant touch
- Print on the same day as your order
Political Business Card Printing Layout Templates
Download any of the available templates for your political candidate business cards. These ensure that your artwork has the correct format and size.
Tailor Your Political Business Card Printing to a Candidate’s Image
Your political candidate needs to stand out against the competition. He or she first needs a clear and well-defined brand before being marketed as the next majority vote. Note that your candidate's logo is not the brand. Branding entails analyzing your candidate's goals, beliefs, voice, and distinction against others. Once you clearly define a candidate's brand, you can make the messaging consistent even on the campaign business cards.
- Be mindful of your font and color choice. These will determine if your marketing is consistent with the candidate's brand. You don't want to use a classic font for a younger candidate or dull colors for someone with a bolder stance.
- Stay consistent in your messaging. How else are your other campaign printing materials designed? Look at how your business cards will appear next to them.
- Consider your audience. Business cards aren't handed out to random supporters. Your candidate will take them to fundraisers and other related events. Make sure the materials and finish strengthen the impression you need to make on potential supporters.