Premium Poster Printing That Grabs Attention & Gets the Word Out
Poster printing is a fast, easy, and affordable way to publicize your company’s big sales, new branch or opening, or a political campaign. Display hundreds to thousands of posters in indoor or outdoor areas that your customers frequent. Choose from our wide range of standard sizes and durable materials to distinguish your latest announcement. Our printing services give you complete control of every production and design aspect.
Get the Right Fit for Your Poster Promotions
The poster size will determine its overall impact and how easily it can be seen. These three standard sizes have been the go-to for advertising campaigns and major announcements on custom posters.
- 11" x 17" is one of the smaller sizes used in community-based spaces like a bulletin board. Ideal for announcing concerts, niche events, and other promotions specific to that area.
- 18" x 24" is a medium size that works for advertorials of new product announcements. It has enough space to showcase a highly visual or photo-heavy design.
- 24" x 36" is the common choice for posters displayed in outdoor venues. Perfect for poster designs that go large and instantly call attention even from afar.
Find the Perfect Paper Type & Suitable Protective Coating
We offer 4 durable, premium materials that last & leave your posters looking brand new.
100 lb. Paper
- The thickest paper stock available
- Easy to hand out & ideal for mass distribution
- Comes in smooth, shiny, and fade-resistant gloss coating
- Matte offers a soft, elegant look with less glare for easy reading
- High gloss provides the brightest shine and a vibrant pop of color
- Available in gloss, matte, or high gloss UV on both sides
10 pt. Cardstock
- A light, durable cardstock that can be folded after use
- Ideal for two-sided printing in protective matte, gloss, or high gloss UV
- Matte reduces glare and offers better readability
- Perfect for indoor or short-term outdoor displays
14 pt. Cardstock Uncoated Back
- Sturdy cardstock that withstands multiple handouts and is easy to carry around
- An uncoated back suits colors that are meant to look less saturated
- A slightly textured surface allows for writability
14 pt. Cardstock, Coated
- Durable cardstock you can easily carry around and hand out
- Comes in protective, shiny gloss, or reflective high-gloss UV coating
- Matte minimizes glare and offers better readability
16 pt. Cardstock
- Thicker than the standard 14 pt. cardstock
- Increased rigidity prevents creases and folds
- Add gloss for colors to pop or matte for a soft, muted look
- Available in matte or gloss on both sides
Design and print posters with our standard options or create something tailored to your needs. Our print experts will help you every step of the way.
Need to stretch a tight budget? Order in bulk to save more on the price per piece. The larger your order quantity, the less you’ll spend with cheap printing. The online calculator shows the total and per poster price after you select the poster printing features.
Other Poster Printing Possibilities
Need more custom poster options for your intricate design? Check out the other types and features available for each below.
Perfect for campaigns with high-resolution photos and detailed images.
The sturdiest and thickest poster type available; easy to mount on walls.
Order in hundreds to thousands of quantities for mass promotions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How soon can I expect my posters to arrive?
Your order can be ready after 1 business day. The turnaround time you choose indicates how long the order will be produced. It does not include the shipping transit time or direct mail processing time. To find out when your order will arrive, input your ZIP code under the Get Shipping Estimate link. Customers based in Dallas and Fort Worth can expect a faster shipping turnaround.
Which of the coatings provide ample protection for my poster design?
The matte and gloss coatings both provide additional protection. The matte finish is fingerprint-resistant while the gloss is best for posters that will be seen from a distance.
The high gloss UV coating is better for outdoor displays as it is water-resistant & offers the highest shine. UV coating is resistant to writing though.
What is the fastest turnaround time for custom printing posters?
You can print more than 1,000 posters on the same day of your order. This is the fastest production time offered.
If you need more time but require immediate production, you can opt to print your posters in 1 business day.
What is the recommended size for posters?
- Small: 11"x 17" is recommended for small spaces like your community bulletin board.
- Medium: 18" x 24" works best for image-heavy or visual promotions of new products or major announcements for your company.
- Large: 24" x 36" is commonly seen in outdoor venues. As the largest size, it can easily call attention from a distance.
How much does it cost to print a poster?
The larger your order quantity, the smaller the price per poster. If you order 2,000 pieces, you can print 8.5" x 11" posters for only 9 cents each.
What is the best resolution for a printed poster?
Your artwork should be 300 dpi in full size. Do not expand the image at a resolution lower than this; otherwise, it will appear blurry when printed.