- ✔ Best Sellers
- ★ New Products
- ⚙ Custom Printing
- ⚙ Custom Boxes
- Acrylic Signs
- Aluminum Signs
- Bottleneck Hang Tags
- Bumper Stickers
- Business Cards
- Campaign Stickers
- Car Magnets
- Carbonless Forms
- Door Hangers
- Every Door Direct Mail
- Feather Flags
- Flat Pouches
- Floor Graphics
- Greeting Cards
- Hang Tags
- Large Format Posters
- Mounted Posters
- Name Tags
- Packaging Sleeves
- Packaging Tape
- Plastic Signs
- Pop-Up Displays
- Poster Signs
- Rack Cards
- Retractable Banners
- Rolled Canvas
- Rotate Flash Drive 4GB
- Sales Sheets
- Save The Date Cards
- Spot UV Header Cards
- Stand Up Pouches
- Step And Repeat Banners
- Stretched Canvas
- Table Cloths
- Table Tents
-     Spot UV Table Tents
- Voting Stickers
- Vinyl Lettering
- Wall Decals
- Window Clings
- Wind Resistant A-Frame Signs
- Wrapping Paper
- X Banner Stands
- Yard Signs
Complete your event with customized tickets.
- Available in 4 standard sizes
- Print on gloss or uncoated cardstock
- Perforation option for easy stub tearing
- Add custom numbering to track ticket sales
When would you like to upload artwork?
Fast Ticket Printing That Delivers Professional Quality
Get your ticket printing done today for your company parties, raffles, and conventions. At PrintPlace, you can create a design that captures the excitement of your event. Select a premium cardstock and apply protective coating. Add sequential numbering or perforation in your desired location.
Customize the Small and Big Details
The tickets your customers purchase build a stronger impression of both your company and the big event.
- Choose from four standard ticket sizes: 2" x 5.5", 2.75" x 5.5", 2.75" x 8.5", and 3.5" x 8.5".
- Does your custom event ticket have a design on both sides? Select the 10 pt. cardstock and apply a gloss, matte or high gloss coating on the entire design.
Need a writable surface on your ticket? The 14 pt. cardstock comes uncoated with full-color printing on one or both sides.
Easy-to-Create Tear Offs on Your Ticket
Perforations are suitable for coupons and raffle stubs included in your ticket. Small, punctured holes are placed for easy tear off. Here's how to add perforations on your file:
- Add broken lines to indicate the locations of the perforation line. You can place up to 3 parallel lines.
- The perforation line must be at least 1/8" away from the edge that it is parallel to.
- Multiple perforation lines must be at least 1/8" apart.
- Perforation lines can be placed on the folding line for folded items.
The perforation is measured from the short side of your ticket:
- 1.5" from the short side for 5.5" x 2.75" and 5.5"x 2"
- 2" from the short side for 8.5" x 3.5"and 8.5" x 2.75"
Note: Its location is always parallel to the short side and perpendicular to the long side.
You can place the sequential numbering on the perforation. Select from the following options:
- Top corners
- Bottom corners
- Left edge
- Right edge
Have specific questions about your ticket printing? Our print experts are available to answer them and help complete your order. You can fill out our custom order form for a job requiring a certain size and finish.
Browse by Category
Ticket Layout Templates
How to Make the Most Out of Your Custom Tickets
A purchased ticket brings your customers one step closer to your big event. Here are a few marketing tips to help you achieve high volume sales.
- Draw potential customers in with smaller events. Weeks before your big event, start a countdown that will hype attendees up and create anticipation. You can invite them to a pre-show or a small get together among your community members.
- Provide ticket packaging options for different customer types. For multi-day events, not all attendees can make it to the entire event. Price your tickets according to how long they'll stay or which parts of the event they'd like to attend. Giving more pricing and attendance options assures a larger crowd throughout the event.
- Highlight the location of your event. Show customers that attending your event can become a weekend or day-long vacation. Promote nearby restaurants, tourist spots, and other fun activities the area is famous for.