Complete your event with customized tickets.
- Available in 4 standard sizes
- Print on gloss or uncoated cardstock
- Perforation option for easy stub tearing
- Add custom numbering to track ticket sales
Ticket Layout Templates
How to Make the Most Out of Your Custom Tickets
A purchased ticket brings your customers one step closer to your big event. Here are a few marketing tips to help you achieve high volume sales.
- Draw potential customers in with smaller events. Weeks before your big event, start a countdown that will hype attendees up and create anticipation. You can invite them to a pre-show or a small get together among your community members.
- Provide ticket packaging options for different customer types. For multi-day events, not all attendees can make it to the entire event. Price your tickets according to how long they'll stay or which parts of the event they'd like to attend. Giving more pricing and attendance options assures a larger crowd throughout the event.
- Highlight the location of your event. Show customers that attending your event can become a weekend or day-long vacation. Promote nearby restaurants, tourist spots, and other fun activities the area is famous for.