- Designed to present a variety of items
- For e-commerce, subscription, & gift deliveries
- Corrugated cardboard withstands impact
- No minimum quantity to order
How to Order
Customize Your Box.
Choose the specifications of your custom boxes starting
with the dimensions, material, printed sides, and quantity.
Design Your Box.
Create your own design with the help of our intuitive online
3D design tool or upload your own artwork.
Receive Your Box.
Once we’ve produced your custom boxes, simply wait for them to be delivered to your home or office.
A Wide Selection of Sturdy Materials
Choose from our selection of high-quality corrugated materials for your custom boxes
Standard White Corrugated Cardboard
- Suited for clean, minimalist designs
- Gives colors a bright and smooth finish
Premimum White Corrugated Cardboard
- Top choice for luxury brands
- Smooth surface with a slight sheen
Kraft (Brown) Corrugated Cardboard
- A distinct texture and organic feel
- Suited for natural, earthy, and environmentally-conscious brands
Premium White Corrugated with Glossy Ink
- A premium finish that highlights areas in gloss
- Smooth white background complements the bright, shiny areas
Custom Mailer Box FAQ
Standard production time for our custom mailer boxes typically ranges from 20 to 25 business days. You can expedite the process to 6 to 10 business days if you are pressed for time. Sample boxes, however, can be shipped within just 5 days.
Open the box toward you and get the interior dimensions of the box based on the following:
- Length is measured from the left to right side of the box.
- Width is measured from the front to the back side of the box.
- Depth is measured from the top to the bottom part of the box.
PrintPlace has an online 3D design tool that you can use to customize the design of your mailer box. Here you can find a flat layout of your box where you can add images, text, and other graphic elements to every panel. The tool is responsive and intuitive, making it easy to use even for non-designers. Click here for the guide on how to use the 3D design tool.
Here are examples of mailer boxes you can design on our website:
You can choose to print on both the inside and outside of your mailer boxes. Other options include printing on the inside only or just the outside of your box. You can even order unprinted (blank) boxes.
We review your uploaded artwork or created design to look for any technical issues before printing. If we find any error that can cause problems during the production, our team will make the necessary adjustments or reach out to you for further instruction. PrintPlace is not responsible for any misspelling and wrong content on your artwork or design.
Start with a Sample Box
No minimum quantity required for every order. Input your specifications and we’ll send a sample box in 3 to 5 business days.
To order your sample box, set the quantity to “1” at our price calculator.