Catch your customer’s attention from the farthest distance.
- Advertise in indoor or outdoor settings
- Print on durable, high visibility vinyl materials
- Standard sizes reach up to 8’ in width
- Hang banners with grommets or pole pockets
Vinyl Banner Layout Templates
Use our vinyl banners layout templates to ensure your artwork is sized and formatted correctly. PrintPlace layout templates can be downloaded for each size below in popular design formats.
The Keys to Instant Yet Lasting Visibility
Do not underestimate the impact of a large and colorful outdoor vinyl banner. Here are some tips that will help you create a memorable design worth displaying.
- Keep in mind your vinyl banner's location. Will you hang it at an event booth, in a high-traffic street near your store or as a window display? How far will your customer be upon seeing the banner? Determining your location will determine the best font and image size.
- Use vector images for illustrations. Unlike JPEGs and other bitmap files, vectors don’t have pixels that are easily seen on a large scale. Vector images appear sharp and crisp when placed in a large format. They are also easier to process and send online.
- Be smart with your colors. Contrasting colors ensure readability on any design. The background should contrast the text. Stick a simple color scheme to avoid a busy and distracting design.