Let customers know you’re in business, even from a distance.
- High resolution printing that distinguishes every detail
- Printed on bright & shiny semigloss photo paper
- Available in flexible, durable styrene plastic
- Ready after 1 business day
Layout Templates for Large Format Poster Printing
Make sure your artwork meets our printing requirements with these large format poster layout templates. Free downloadable layout templates are provided in several formats for front and back sides.
Think Bigger & Better
You need to keep in mind several design and marketing practices when it comes to posters. These help make a good impression on your brand.
- Get straight to the point. Only give out the most essential information. Organize the lines such that the important details are easy to find. Use fonts that are easy to read.
- Keep things cohesive. No detail is spared in large posters. Make sure the logo, colors, typography, and copy follow the same brand guidelines. They also all need to work toward the same goal. All elements must be in high-resolution to ensure clear large format poster printing.
- Place your posters in strategic locations. Is your store located in a high-traffic area? Do you want customers to see the latest discount from behind your window? Or do you want instant recognition from a farther area like the mall entrance? Observe your location and see which places your customers and target market frequent.