- Print matte, gloss or high gloss UV
- Lightweight paper to thick cardstock
- Same-day printing option available
- Add metallic accents to your design
- Spot UV available on selected areas
- Printed on durable 16 pt. cardstock
Widen Your Reach With Custom Flyer Printing
Need a low cost, effective solution to marketing your new store, real estate business or big event? Hand out flyers in areas near your store or distribute them within your target market’s vicinity. Flyer printing produces designs customized to your message and tailored to your brand.
PrintPlace offers a wide variety of durable paper and cardstock materials for your custom flyers.
- 70 lb. paper is our lightest, most flexible option.
- 80 lb. paper is as thick as magazine paper.
- 100 lb. paper has the same thickness as art or coffee table book paper.
- 10 pt. cardstock is a lightweight, durable choice.
- 14 pt. cardstock is foldable, but slightly thicker.
- 16 pt. cardstock is the thickest, most durable option available.
Depending on your materials preference, you can coat one or both sides with the following:
- High gloss UV for that extra, high-reflective shine.
- Gloss to make every color extra bright and shiny.
- Matte for an elegant, sophisticated look to your design.
Sizes range from the standard, compact 4” x 6” for easy, mass distribution to the letter-size 8.5” x 11” perfect for real estate flyers.
The Premium Printing Choice
Need a business flyer that customers will want to keep and post as a reminder? Create metallic flyers that show off your announcement in gold, silver, copper, black, blue or red accents.
Spot UV can be applied to highlight important details such as the venue, date or time.That extra shine is the perfect complement for the design on an event flyer.
All product pages have flyer templates you can download to get started on your flyer printing. Have any questions about our products? Our print experts will gladly answer them and provide additional clarifications.
Q&AQ: What is the recommended paper and cardstock for flyers?
A: The 100 lb. paper gloss is recommended for printing flyers. This paper is more durable compared to magazine paper. It is also light enough to hand out and for customers to keep after reading. It’s the recommended paper stock for flyers sent in the mail.
The 14 pt. cardstock gloss is resistant to folds and bends. The shiny coating brings out the brightness of the colors in your design.
Q: What is the best size for a flyer?
A: Flyers are normally printed on the standard 8.5” x 11”. It has enough space for large images and short bursts of text.
The 6” x 9” is slightly smaller, allowing customers to conveniently keep and refer to in the future.
Q: How do I prepare my file for metallic or spot UV printing?
A: Metallic printing works best on lighter colors. The shine isn’t as obvious on darker hues. Here’s how to prepare your artwork for metallic printing:
- Know the areas on your artwork that will be printed in metallic.
- Create a file that only contains the areas with metallic printing. The areas should be in the same position as your CMYK file.
- Color all areas in the separate file in 100% K.
- Give your separate file a name that indicates its special printing, for example, Postcards_Metallic.
Q: How soon can I get my flyer printed?
A: Flyers can be printed on the same business day as your order. Send and approve the file by noon CST and it will be printed the same day of approval.
Other turnaround time options are as follows:
- 2-day printing requires your job to be approved and sent before midnight CST. Printing will begin the day after you turn over the print-ready file.
- 3-day printing follows the same time frame as the 2-day printing schedule. File must be sent and approved before midnight CST before printing begins on the next or second business day.