Affordable Custom FlyersHigh-quality printing at low prices.
- Luxurious paper & coatings you can afford
- Save more with bulk printing
- Same-day printing available
Affordable Custom Flyer Printing
Hand them out anywhere & everywhere.
The classic look.
Big space for big messages.
Achieve High Quality and Bulk Quantities With Affordable Flyer Printing
It’s hard to find cheap flyer printing that doesn’t sacrifice quality and your business’ reputation. You may be hesitant about ordering in bulk, as the material may end up flimsy or end up with a blurry print in the final appearance. A smaller quantity is likely beyond your budget and not enough to reach a bigger audience.
Thanks to its team of print experts and locally sourced stock, PrintPlace delivers high-quality cheap custom flyers at affordable prices. Whether you want to start with a small quantity or maximize your budget by ordering in bulk, you’ll find practical rates based on the table below:
High-Quality Features in Every Custom Flyer
Make the Best Impression in the Right Size
Our most affordable custom flyers come in three standard sizes:
- The letter-sized 8.5” x 11” provides enough space for recipients to read your flyer on the go. They’re also easy to hand out at high-traffic areas.
- The slim and sleek 5.5” x 8.5” comes at a low price. They stand out against the typical flyer dimensions and designs.
- Big announcements deserve big spaces. The large format 11” x 17” is also available at cheap printing prices.
Give Your Flyers a Luxurious Look at an Economical Cost
Add a finishing layer to upgrade your flyer’s appearance. Choose from three protective coatings that brighten colors, allow images to pop, or make longer text easy-to-read:
- Gloss provides just enough shine and keeps the surface clean from marks. Perfect for colorful designs or image-heavy flyers.
- Matte has a satin-like finish that suits neutral and pastel colors. The subtle appearance also makes longer text easier to read.
- High-gloss enhances vibrant colors and brings out the details on your images. Its water-resistant properties add extra protection to the flyers.
Order Your Custom Flyers for Cheap in Four Easy Steps
1. Find the size that fits all the important details.
Choose from any of the following sizes or review the other available dimensions (listed as flat or before folding). To determine the best size, make sure there’s enough room to make the elements readable and visually appealing:
- Half-sheet format flyers: 5.5” x 8.5”
- Standard format flyers: 8.5” x 11”
- Large format flyers: 11” x 17”
2. Indicate a quantity that maximizes your budget.
You’ll either want to save on the per unit cost or go for lower total quantity cost. Weigh the pros and cons of a bulk quantity versus a smaller order to see which best suits your needs.
3. Select a sturdy paper type for your flyer design:
The thicker your paper or cardstock, the higher its unit price. More durable cardstock like the 14 pt. and 16 pt. are slightly more expensive, but more likely to last and stand out unlike standard paper flyers. Those who want to reach more individuals can print flyers on the more affordable but slightly thicker 80 lb. or 100 lb. paper.
Review the materials’ thicknesses and appearance with coatings in the video below:
4. Upload your design or customize the flyer on your device.
Have a print-ready design you can upload to our site? Head to the “Upload Now” option below the online calculator to send your file straight to our site. If you have yet to personalize your flyers, then select “Design Online” after filling out the online product calculator. A blank file in your chosen size will appear below an intuitive menu that lets you add text, combine colors, and upload images to the final flyer design.
How to Design Your Custom Flyers
Check out this short guide on the best features available for your custom flyers.
Affordable Custom Flyer Printing FAQs
Q: What should you not do on a flyer?
Answer: Avoid the following mistakes when creating your cheap custom flyers:
- Text and characters that are hard to read. Make sure the characters aren’t too small. Your potential customers should be able to read them in one go.
- No call to action. Your call to action or what the flyer recipient will do needs to be clear. Will they visit your physical store, follow your Instagram page, or use a discount voucher on your site? Provide all the information required for them to take that action.
- Too much information. A flyer with too much text and several images competing for attention will deter anyone from reading the entire design. Stick to a clear title, a short subhead, and a summary of the information they need to know about the product, event, or call-to-action.
- Low-quality photos. Having blurry images will give the impression that you rushed the flyer. Ensure all images on your flyer have a resolution of at least 300 dpi. You can also zoom into the file 300% to preview its print quality.
Q: Can I review my flyer design before it’s sent to production?
Answer: Yes, you can request a free online PDF proof after uploading the file to the site. On the File Upload page, select “I need a PDF proof” under “Proofing Options.” The PDF proof file will be available for download from the Shopping Cart after your upload. We will only proceed with production upon receiving your online approval.
Q: How soon can I receive my custom flyers?
Answer: The estimated arrival date of your order will depend on the production time and your location. The flyers are sent for shipping after the designated production time. To find out how soon you can receive the cheap flyers, go to “Get Shipping Estimate” after choosing the production time. Indicate your ZIP code and several arrival dates will appear based on the information.
Affordable Custom Flyer Printing Inspirations
Discover new ways and timeless techniques on how to design an effective flyer.
How to Create Powerful Brochures and Flyers A checklist of the features your flyers need to have to make the right impact.
Graphic Design Rules for Flyers
First time creating a flyer? Here are the golden rules of graphic design to get you started.
Maximizing Your Cheap Flyer Printing Options
Know which features to select and what to combine to get the most out of your printing budget.
Customers Who Spent Less on More
I loved the ease of use of building my flyers online. I ordered 10,000 flyers and the quality was excellent. The price can't be beat!
Customers Who Spent Less on More
Print Place delivered again on quality, price, value, ease of ordering, fast turnaround and delivery.
Customers Who Spent Less on More
For being the cheapest flyers I found, I was surprised at the wonderful quality! I will use this company again.