- Order a full set or separate parts to complete your packaging
- Choose the exact size, shape, and material you need
- Create a design online or upload a file for faster production
The Ultimate Unboxing Experience
- Protects bulk deliveries
- Pre-glued for fast assembly
- Rush production available
- Variety of box styles available
- Add premium printing options
- Preview your design in 3D
Get the Complete Package
Stand Up Pouches
- Make your product stand out on shelves
- Ensures the freshness of your products
- Holds liquids, solids, and powders
- Customize with zipper, hang hole, or tear notch
- Guarantee your product’s freshness
- Made of durable white barrier film
- Fast and efficient branding for packaging
- Thick and durable 100 lb. paper
- Choose between matte or gloss finish
- Cut-to-size or roll formats
- Standard shapes & custom sizes
- Gloss, high gloss, or matte
- 4 standard shapes & custom sizes
- 3 protective coatings
- Fast 1 busines day printing
Personalized Packaging Inserts
Present Your Brand in the Highest Quality with Premium Custom Packaging
Create custom packaging that enthralls and engages your customer. From branding essentials like custom labels or hang tags, to protective boxes you can deliver across long distances, you can add or upgrade the way your items are presented. Custom packaging ensures your brand is seen as soon as they receive or purchase your item. It also adds a personalized touch every time your customer unboxes or reveals your item from its package.
Choose from several sturdy materials for each item and see your design’s printed appearance on the online design tool. All submitted files go through a complete review that prevents or correct errors before printing.
Not sure where to begin? Answer these questions to help narrow down the choice of your product packaging
The Best Options for Your Custom Packaging Experience
Need an easy and convenient way to deliver several differently sized items?
- Mailer boxes can be customized according to the exact dimensions you need. You can also add inserts in the interior to ensure that the items are intact after a long transit.
- Shipping boxes are the go-to for large, bulk items that need extra protection during delivery. It’s made of corrugated cardboard that’s built to withstand external damage and multiple handling.
- Product boxes are recommended for one-time deliveries, store displays, or for inclusion and added protection inside a mailer or shipping box.
Looking for a quick update to blank packaging such as bottles, jars, boxes, or pouches?
Print custom labels in the exact size and shape you need. Pick from several square, rectangle, circle, or oval dimensions. Custom width and height measurements are listed for you to combine based on your design.
The labels come in easy to apply singles or cut-to-size formats for manual application. For larger quantities, rolls are available for fitting into an automatic label dispenser. Your design looks good as new no matter how long it’s been applied with the various indoor and waterproof materials that include tearproof BOPP and weather-resistant vinyl.
For fast and convenient branded packaging, order a set of hang tags, header cards, or promotional tote bags.
- Hang tags are easy to attach on to single items that have specific instructions like washing or how to use. Luxurious branding can be created with foil, silk, or metallic finish.
- Header cards come in 5 small to large sizes that are scored for easy folding. Perfect for individual pieces that will be sent as samples or displayed at your counter.
- Promotional tote bags can be printed in several colors and used even after your customer has received their item. You get free advertising every time they use the tote bag after the purchase.
Stay top of mind and be the first thing customers share on their social media feeds with custom packaging inserts.
These are affordable and can be added to each delivery to boost your brand image. Check out how you can maximize the tactile unboxing experience with the following marketing tools:
- Provide clear care instructions or recommended uses for your item with brochures or flyers.
- Cross-sell other items with an engaging catalog or a discount printed on postcards.
- Show that you’re easy to reach with information business cards.
3 Easy Ways to Create Your Packaging
Upload a print-ready file. If your custom design is saved in PDF, PSD, AI, or PUB format, upload it directly on our website. Select “Upload Now” to do this on your chosen product page.
Create a design online. The online design tool is recommended for business owners who have no background in image editing software like Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Publisher. This tool is accessible from the online calculator and will load on your browser. A blank canvas in your chosen size and shape will appear for you to add text, combine colors, and move around elements that make up your design.
Download a template. If you prefer to use an editing program but need guidelines to help you, the “Layout Templates” tab on each product pages have a list of downloadable files. Choose the size you need and a ZIP file with all the file formats will be saved to your computer.
Have any questions about our products? Contact our print experts through the customer service hotline and they’ll answer all your queries.
Custom Packaging FAQs
Can I review the custom packaging file before it’s printed?
Yes, you can request for a free PDF proof after uploading your file. After transferring the design, select “Wait, I need to review a PDF proof” under the “Proofing Options” section. Don’t worry, we will only print the file after receiving your approval online.
How soon can I receive my order?The estimated arrival of your custom packaging will depend on the production time and location. Note that your order is sent for shipping after the chosen production time. Same day printing is available for select products. To find out how soon you can receive the packaging, select “Get Shipping Estimate” and input your ZIP code. Several estimated dates will appear based on where the order will be delivered.
Do I save more with bulk printing?Yes, you spend less on each unit or packaging item with a larger quantity order. We recommend ordering in a big quantity to maximize your budget.
Useful Tips and Innovative Inspiration
7 Ways to Reduce Your Packaging Costs
Here are seven ways you can save money, time, and resources in your packaging.