Professional Online Printing Services to Jumpstart Your Small Business
Get your business back in the game with the help of our online printing services. Whether you’re in real estate, food and beverage, restaurants, or political campaign planning, complete your advertisements with customized print promotional materials that encourage sales and remind consumers of your brand. Unlike an email or social media ad, print marketing has your customer’s full attention. Direct marketing stats from 2018 to 2019
report that the average person only spends 1.1 minutes reading the 620 emails they receive weekly. According to the same article, 69% of 18- to 24- year-olds prefer print and paper communications compared to a screen.
Custom Print Marketing for Your Next Big Campaign
At PrintPlace, you can customize every detail of your print marketing and direct mail promotions. From the shape, size, material, coating to fast or standard production time. Not sure where to begin with your campaign? The items below will help reintroduce your company and its services professionally:
- Business cards provide a physical link and a tactile impression of your company. You can print in the standard US business card size or add special features like spot UV or silk to stand out.
- Brochures organize lengthy and detailed information about your products and services. Hand them out or include them in every online purchase delivery so customers can learn more about your business.
- Flyers are easy to hand out and small enough for potential customers to store while they’re on the go. Give them away in high-traffic areas near your store or display them at your counter for customers to take home.
- Postcards are the best medium for sending personalized messaging to your customers. You can advertise a reopening or exclusive discount for a specific demographic based on the consumers’ location.
Looking to expand or at least target a larger market? Indoor and outdoor advertisements such as banners
, property signs
, and flags come with the assembly parts and include options for a secure display.
Experts Leading the Professional Printing Services
At PrintPlace, we do not compromise printing quality and customer service at a low price. Flyers, brochures, posters
, and booklets
can be printed on thick paper in 100 lb. or on sturdy 14 pt. cardstock sold at low unit prices.
Order a product in bulk quantities or customize several before adding each design to your cart. You can also shop according to your industry—from real estate to restaurants—and see which items will best promote your brand.
Need your promotional materials printed today? You can print products like brochures, postcards, standard business cards, and flyers on the same day of your order. Select “Same Day” as the Production Time and approve your submitted design by noon CST. Check out this article
for more information on same day printing.
Have specific questions about our custom printing services? Our in-house print experts will gladly answer them and walk you through the technicalities. They’ll treat your product as if it’s their own.
Online Printing Services FAQs
Q: How long will it take to produce my order?
You can choose from the following printing times, depending on the product selected:
Q: What is the cut off time for same-day printing time?
- Same day – Printed on the same day. Approval by noon CST
- 1 business day – Orders that are approved and sent for printing before midnight is shipped on the next business day.
- 2 business days – Order approved and sent before midnight CST are printed on the following business day. The job is shipped at the close of the second-day turnaround.
- 3 business days – Orders are approved and sent for printing before midnight CST will be produced on the following business day. The job will be shipped at the close of the third turnaround day.
- 5 business days – Any order approved and sent for printing before midnight CST is produced on the next business day. The job is shipped at the close of the fifth turnaround day.
You need to approve the submitted artwork by noon CST for the same day printing turnaround.
Q: Can I change anything after submitting the artwork?
Yes, you can inform us of any changes after submitting your artwork if you select “I need a PDF proof” as your proofing option in the “Upload Your Design” page. You can download the proof from the Shopping Cart after upload and approve it in your account to proceed with printing. For any changes, contact our print experts.
Q: What format should the design be in to qualify for online printing?
You can upload a file in PDF format. We also accept files in AI, JPG, PSD, and PUB.
If you need the guidelines to ensure the details are placed correctly, head to the “Layout Templates” tab on the product page and download your preferred size. A ZIP file with PDF, AI, JPG, PSD, and PUB files will appear. Each contains the bleed, trim line, and safe zone for that size.
Q: Will I save more with a bulk printing order?
Yes, the larger your order quantity, the lower your unit price. For example, 250 11” x 8.5” trifold brochures in 100 lb. paper gloss cost 71¢ each. But 1,000 of the same type would only cost 21¢ per brochure.