If you have any trouble understanding our layout templates - Click here.
Get Free Templates for Your Business Card Printing
Our business card layout templates will show you the exact dimensions your artwork should be to adhere to bleed and trim requirements. The trim line shows where your project will be cut during final trimming, but you should extend your background to the bleed line so it extend all the way to the edge. The bleed line is 1/8? further than the trim line. Download a template in the format of your choice from the list below.
Here are some helpful tips when designing your Business Cards:
1. Pay attention to the safe area, cut and bleed area to make sure your business card designs don't get cut out.
2. Emphasize certain elements in your business cards using color.
3. Avoid cluttering your card and make sure that the text is large enough to be easily read.
Once you have your design, click here to order your business cards. The page allows you to:
-Set the quantity (from 25 to 100,000 cards)
-Choose the paper type (14 pt. and 16 pt. cardstock)
-Select the front coating (Gloss, Matte, High Gloss)
-Choose printing sides (Full Color Front Blank Back, Full Color Both Sides)
-Turnaround time (Same Day Turnaround to 5 Business Days)
After choosing the specifications, here are 3 easy steps:
1. Upload your print-ready design file.
2. Our Prepress will proof your file for free. We follow a 30-point proof inspection.
3. Approve your proof and send it to production. That's it!
Return to View Layout Templates For All Products
Need help with our layout template?
Please refer to our guided layout instructions