- An affordable way to ship bulk items
- Heavy-duty material built for impact
- Delivered pre-glued for easy assembly
- Design & preview your box in 3D
How to Order
Customize Your Box.
Choose the specifications of your custom boxes starting with the dimensions, material, printed sides, and quantity.
Design Your Box.
Create your design with the help of our intuitive online 3D design tool or upload your artwork.
Receive Your Box.
Once we’ve produced your custom boxes, simply wait for them to be delivered to your home or office.
Go for Classic, Luxury, or Rustic—Whatever Suits Your Style
Print in a color that matches the high-end quality or the down-to-earth approach of your business.
Standard White with Matte Ink (HD Print)
- A fresh, simple, and clean appearance
- Offers a smooth and bright finish to colors
- The affordable option for minimalist designs
- Lithographic quality print without any setup costs
Premium White with Satin Ink (HD Print)
- Comes with a smooth, satin finish
- The top choice for luxury, high-end brands
- Upgraded HD Print brings out details in your design
- Brings out the vibrancy of bold colors
Kraft (Brown) with Matte Ink (HD Print)
- Made of partially recycled materials
- Water-based inks minimize waste
- Offers a rustic texture and color
- Suited for simple and natural designs
Premium White with Glossy Ink
- Takes that high-end look to the next level
- Shiny gloss on the smooth, white surface
- Perfect for highlighting specific details on the box
Witness and Create Your Design in 3D
After inputting your specs on the online calculator, follow these steps after selecting “Design Your Shipping Box Online” at the bottom.
- Add the key brand elements on the shipping box exterior. Combine colors, add text, and include images using the left-hand menu. Edit each element using the top menu. Click on the section you’re designing to preview it in 3D on the right side.
- Move the 3D box around to study the details of your exterior box design. You can view it with an open or closed lid.
- Complete the design on the inside. Select ‘Add Inside Printing’ below your exterior design. Confirm the specs on the pop-up window that appears.
Have questions? Consult our print experts. They’ll gladly walk you through the process and explain any technical details that need clarification.
Need to See It to Believe It?
Order a sample custom box based on your design specifications. Your order will be shipped within 5 business days.
Select “1” as your quantity after choosing your box’s features.
Custom Shipping Box FAQ
Absolutely. You can order one (1) custom shipping box with your own design and preferred size and we’ll ship it after 5 business days.
The standard printing time for our custom shipping boxes falls anywhere between 10 to 15 business days. The actual ETA of your order depends on your location. Click Get Shipping Estimate just below the product calculator and provide your ZIP code to know the expected delivery date of your order.
Yes, we do. We review the designs for free to make sure that we can avoid any errors during production. Most of the time, we make the necessary adjustments when we spot technical printing flaws. But in some instances that may require their attention, we reach out to our customers for further instructions.
PDF is our recommended file format. But we also accept JPEG, JPG, TIF, TIFF, and EPS.
No, we do not accept any files sent directly through this page. However, you can input all the applicable specs on the online calculator and then choose “Order Now & Receive a Dieline Template.”
A dieline template will be sent for you to use with your ready design. This PDF file shows the shipping box’s flat layout. It serves as a guide on where to place your design portions on the box’s different panels. It also includes the printing guidelines to ensure accurate production.
You may also design your box using our 3D design tool. Just click “Design Your Product Box Online” on the product calculator. Here are examples of shipping boxes you can design on our website:
We choose the thickness based on the dimensions of your shipping boxes. But as a general rule, we use our thickest material for the larger boxes to boost their weight capacity as these are typically used for shipping multiple items. If you have a preferred box thickness, you can reach out to us through our customer service team.