- Keep your fruits and vegetables fresh in transit and upon arrival
- Input and preview the exact size you need to deliver produce
- Create a design online and approve before production
Keep Fruits and Vegetables Fresh with High-Quality Produce Boxes
Produce boxes are essential to keeping your fruits and vegetables fresh and ready to eat upon arrival. Investing in durable and customizable shipping boxes guarantees that every piece of produce is presentable as customers peruse their ingredients.
Make sure that your custom box protects and preserves these time-sensitive items. PrintPlace lets you choose the exact size and add other custom features like cut-outs so that the produce has adequate ventilation. All shipping produce boxes are made of three-layer corrugated cardboard built for long-distance transit. You can personalize other details to create functional produce boxes that showcases your brand in a unique style.
How to Create the Perfect Produce Boxes for Your Business
Input the exact interior dimensions for your produce deliveries.
Not sure how to get the correct measurements for your shipping boxes? Here’s how to determine the correct interior length, width, and depth so your bulk deliveries are preserved in transit. Be sure to measure from inside the box, as these dimensions can fit all items.
- Length: measure the package’s longest side horizontally.
- Width: measure the shorter side of the package horizontally.
- Depth: take this from the box’s vertical side, starting from the base until the top.
The 3D preview will show how the cardboard produce boxes will appear upon indicating your interior dimensions.
Select a color that is in line with your branding and planned packaging design.
Choose from four colors for your corrugated produce boxes to match the brand image, design, and budget you have in mind:
- Standard white offers a smooth and bright finish without having to spend extra on a luxurious-looking package. Perfect for designs shipped in bulk quantities and across different locations.
- Premium white has a little more luster and shine that suits bold color combinations. Recommended for produce brands serving a higher-end market.
- Premium white with glossy ink highlights a specific element on your produce packaging, such as the company name or logo. Customers will instantly see your name or logo in one glance.
- Kraft (brown) has a rustic texture that steals attention with its simplicity and understated elegance. It provides a suitable background for straightforward or earthy designs that reflect your product's quality.
Start with a sample shipping box or order produce boxes in wholesale to save on unit prices.
Order one sample box, and we’ll manufacture it based on the submitted design. A single order takes faster to produce, only taking between 3 to 5 business days.
If you have a large budget and need to save on bulk printing, check out the discounts available as the order quantity increases. The bigger your order quantity, the bigger the discount for our custom printing services.
Create the design online and preview it in 3D before proceeding to checkout.
After inputting your order specifications on the online calculator, customize your design on the 3D tool. Our intuitive design tool has all the functions for creating the package look from scratch. Add text, combine colors, and find the best shape. You’ll also receive a free PDF proof online before we proceed with production.
Produce Boxes FAQs