Political Postcard. Printing: Perfect for Direct Mail Campaigns.
- 5 gloss and uncoated stocks
- 5 standard sizes
- Large and small order quantities
- Same day tunaround time
Political Folded Postcard Printing Layout Templates
Use our political postcard printing layout templates to ensure your artwork is sized and formatted correctly. PrintPlace layout templates can be downloaded for each standard size below in an EPS, PDF, or JPG format for Illustrator or Photoshop.
Postcard Direct Mail Services
Choose from any of our standard mailable postcard sizes:
- USPS First-Class postcard rates: 4.25” x 5.5” and 4” x 6”
- USPS First-Class letter rates: minimum 5” x 3.5” (length x height) or maximum 6” x 4.25” (length x height)
For a low setup fee and postage, direct mail services include:
- Processing one mailing list
- Duplication removal
- CASS certification
- Inkjet addressing
- Postal presorting for automation rates
Note: Organizations with a valid USPS nonprofit permit can have their postcards mailed under the nonprofit rate. Contact mailing services for details.
If you are custom trimming your postcards, check the “Postcard Mailing Requirements” for size and shape specifications.
How to Create Impactful Political Postcards
Postcards have long been a preferred choice by politicians, lobbyists, and advocacy groups alike for information campaigns. Here are few tips to keep in mind when designing and planning your campaign postcards:
- Print a headline that clearly states your candidate’s position on a specific issue.
- Personalize the message sent out to specific areas or demographics. Include their name in the greeting and craft a message in a language that appeals to their culture.
- Use larger sized political postcards for maximum impact in your direct mail campaigns or smaller ones for easy handouts that anyone can slip in their pocket.
- Create a customized mailing list. Targeting locations where a larger population will vote for your candidate increases your chances in the next election.