Upsell Your Services With Real Estate Postcards
Close the Deal With Real Estate Postcards
In the ever competitive landscape of real estate, taking the initiative and being proactive is crucial. You have to use everything at your disposal to get an advantage, including knocking on proverbial doors with informative postcards.
Real estate postcards are an important tool for any realtor. Sending postcards increases the visibility of your listings while strengthening your brand name as well.
PrintPlace lets you create custom real estate postcards the way you want them. We offer plenty of size and material options to go together with your design sensibilities or target market. You can also pick and choose form any of our free print-ready templates. If you want to send your postcards directly to your clients, direct mail services are also available.
Customize Every Detail of Your Postcards
Choose your cardstock
- 10 pt. cardstock – The thinnest material we offer for postcards. Easy to fold and hand out.
- 14 pt. cardstock – Has similar thickness to business cards. Durable material is perfect for two-side printing.
- 16 pt. cardstock – Slightly thicker material choice ideal for image-heavy designs.
- 17 pt. cardstock – Our thickest postcard option. This is best suited for high-end and luxury products and promotions.
Add the exclamation point with finishing and special prints
- Matte – Adds a subdued look to your postcards. Perfect for designs with plenty of text details.
- Gloss – Gives a slight sheen to postcards. Makes images pop.
- High-gloss – Adds an even shinier effect to the surface. The additional UV coating adds a layer of water-resistance.
- Metallic – Helps your postcard stand-out with a shiny, metallic surface. Available in neutral and full-color metallic.
- Raised Spot UV – Add a tactile element to your postcards. This option lets you emboss certain parts of the postcard and add a spot UV finish.
- Spot UV – Lets you highlight specific design elements with high-gloss UV, giving you a beautiful contrasting look.
- Silk – A premium option to elevate your postcards. Aside from adding an elegant look, the laminate provides water-resistance as well.
- Velvet Soft Touch – Adds a luxurious velvet-like finish to the postcard. The laminate also helps minimize smudges, scratches, and scuffs.
Bringing it all togetherNow that you’ve chosen your cardstock and finishing, it’s time to design. You can use a program such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator to create your artwork and upload the finished file here, or you can use our online design tool. The latter is easy to use and lets you create a custom design in minutes. You can make a design from scratch or use any of our free design templates.
A Perfect Match for Postcard Materials
Real Estate Postcards FAQs
All of our postcard sizes can be mailed, but to qualify for First-Class Mail postcard prices, the sizes have to be at least 5" x 3.5" with a maximum of 6" x 4.25". Larger postcards will have a letter-sized rate.
For standard postcards, you can choose from the following cardstock options:
- 10 pt. cardstock
- 14 pt. cardstock uncoated
- 14 pt. cardstock uncoated back
- 14 pt. cardstock
- 16 pt. cardstock
- 17 pt. cardstock uncoated
You can create your own postcard artwork using our online design tool. It’s intuitive and free to use. You can upload images and add text, colors, and shapes. Free design templates are available as well. If you prefer to use a dedicated design program such as Adobe Illustrator, you can export your file and upload it here.