PrintPlace.com has a lot of options to help you make an effective catalog.
- 4 inside paper stock options including uncoated and gloss text
- 5 cover paper stock options including uncoated cover, gloss cover, and gloss text
- 7 standard sizes (custom sizes available)
- Custom trim down to 6” tall x 4” wide (page size)
- 4 catalog tabbing options
- Hole drilling available in 6 styles
- Print standard catalogs with 8-96 pages (higher page counts available as custom)
- Print quantities from 25 to 250,000 (more for custom)
"We use our small catalogs for trade show handouts and also for mailers. We like to use PrintPlace.com because you always do good work, you are always on time, and there is never a hassle… and you do it cheaper than most places!"
Kari Klumpe, Golight Inc.
High Quality Catalog Printing Services
Additional Catalog Features:
- Full color printing
- Saddle-stitched binding (stapled on the left edge)
- Top binding available as a custom option
- Choose shrink wrapping for added shipping protection
- Automated letter rates available for half-fold and 6 x 10.5 catalogs
- Same day to 7-day printing turnaround
Full color catalog printing at PrintPlace.com is fast yet affordable. We give you the options to design catalogs that show off your business in style.
Of course catalogs are informational, displaying your products and services in one compact piece. Keep in mind, when you design and print catalogs though, that they are also promotional tools. Because our catalogs are completely customized to your needs, you can feature special offers and highlight "best selling" products to entice sales.
When you are ready to order, use our easy online ordering tool to choose your paper options, page counts, tabbing options and more.
In a hurry? Choose same day turnaround (before Noon CT) and your catalogs will print the same day they're ordered.
Call us for additional custom options such as perfect binding, coil binding, or wire-o binding, or fill out our custom order form.
Layout Templates for Catalog Printing
To make sure your artwork prints correctly, use our catalog layout templates for the right specifications. Just download the file through your desktop PC in the format you need: InDesign or Publisher. It will help set up your file for optimal results.
To make sure your artwork prints correctly, use our catalog layout templates for the right specifications. Just download the file in the format you need: InDesign or Publisher. It will help set up your file for optimal results.
+ Download Catalog Layout Templates
Follow all the specifications provided to ensure
your artwork prints correctly and on time.
8.5x5.5 Layout Template
6x9 Layout Template
6x10.5 Layout Template
11x8.5 Layout Template
12x9 Layout Template
12x12 Layout Template
12x18 Layout Template
Please be sure to DELETE "guide layer"
before you submit your files and send to press.
View Catalog Layout Templates
Need help with our layout templates?
Please refer to our guided layout instructions
Catalog Direct Mail Services
We offer both printing and mailing services on PrintPlace.com so you can save valuable time and money. Our catalog mailing services include inkjet addressing, presorting your list for automated postal discounts and removal of duplicate addresses if requested.
Letter Rate Catalog Mailing:
You can save postage by planning ahead and printing catalogs that meet letter rate standards. Letter rate postage will save you quite a bit over flat rate, for an entire mailing.
Using landscape oriented catalogs though, requires extra tabbing for letter rate. You can avoid this extra cost though by designing and printing catalogs with portrait orientation.
Flat Rate Catalog Mailing:
Mailing catalogs at flat rate does not require tabbing, but the postage cost is higher than letter rate.
Click below to learn more about requirements for mailing flat and letter rate catalogs.
+ View Catalog Mailing Requirements
Catalog Marketing Design Ideas
Marketing with printed catalogs is an excellent way to take your products directly to customers. To make the most of your catalogs, take a little time to pick the right paper and coating options that will make the biggest impact.
A Few Catalog Printing Recommendations:
- Uncoated pages are good for catalogs with a lot of text because they are easier to read.
- Glossy pages show off color catalog images more vibrantly.
- Small catalogs with 8 or 12 pages should use 10pt cover for both the cover and inside pages
- 14pt uncoated cover stock matches 70# uncoated text for inside pages
- 80# gloss text pages pair well with our 100# gloss text cover stock