PrintPlace.com has a lot of options to help you make an effective catalog.
- 4 inside paper stock options including uncoated and gloss text
- 6 cover paper stock options including uncoated cover, gloss cover, and gloss text
- 7 standard sizes (custom sizes available)
- Custom trim down to 6” tall x 4” wide (page size)
- 4 tabbing options
- Hole drilling available in 6 styles
- Wire-O Bindery and Perfect Binding (48 pages and up) available
- Print standard catalogs with 8-96 pages (higher page counts available as custom)
- Print quantities from 25 to 250,000 (more for custom)
"We use our small catalogs for trade show handouts and also for mailers. We like to use PrintPlace.com because you always do good work, you are always on time, and there is never a hassle… and you do it cheaper than most places!"
Kari Klumpe, Golight Inc.
Catalog Direct Mail Services
We offer both printing and mailing services on PrintPlace.com so you can save valuable time and money. Our catalog mailing services include inkjet addressing, presorting your list for automated postal discounts and removal of duplicate addresses if requested.
Letter Rate Catalog Mailing:
You can save postage by planning ahead and printing catalogs that meet letter rate standards. Letter rate postage will save you quite a bit over flat rate, for an entire mailing.
Using landscape oriented catalogs though, requires extra tabbing for letter rate. You can avoid this extra cost though by designing and printing catalogs with portrait orientation.
Flat Rate Catalog Mailing:
Mailing catalogs at flat rate does not require tabbing, but the postage cost is higher than letter rate.
Click below to learn more about requirements for mailing flat and letter rate catalogs.