- Print individual cut-to-size or bulk roll labels
- Comes in waterproof vinyl & oil-resistant BOPP
- Choose from over 20 sizes in 4 standard shapes
- Colors pop in a shiny gloss or high gloss finish
- Elegant and readable matte finish available
Product Label Layout Templates
Our layout templates also ensure that your product labels meet our printing guidelines with bleed lines. You may download the right layout template for your label in EPS, PDF, or JPG format.
How to Create Effective Custom Labels
- Keep things clear and simple - An effective label should always serve its main purpose. So, if it’s a food or drink label, make sure the storage and heating instructions are easy to read.
- Use bright and attractive colors - You can’t go wrong with bold colors. Contrast bright colors with a white background and avoid neon hues.
- Add a useful feature or piece of information - Print a recipe as part of your food label or add a fun activity like a maze. Studies show that these features entice customers to purchase the item.
- Stay on brand - If you mail information to your clients or prospects, don’t overlook the importance of printing a branded label to make a professional impression. Use mailing labels, shipping labels, and return address labels to carry over your marketing brand and ensure continuity.
We also print custom labels on uncoated paper stock for adhesive name tags, food labels, or carton labels. Since our label stock is laser-safe, you may have it professionally printed here and then personalized with specific names or products with your laser printer. Just remember to design your labels in a compatible size.