- Reflective stickers that grab customer attention
- White Paper Sticker suited for indoor use
- Available in square and rectangle
- Moisture-resistant (not waterproof)
- UV coating doubles up the shine
Metallic Sticker Templates
Our layout templates will show you how to format your artwork. This ensures your stickers print correctly. Follow the steps below to prepare your product for metallic printing:
- Create two layers on your file.
- The first layer shows the design in regular CMYK color.
- The second layer shows which areas will be printed in metallic. Color all portions for metallic printing in 100% K. All other sections that will be printed in regular CMYK should be colored white.
Why Should You Print Personalized Stickers?
Here are a few tips that can help you come up with the best metallic stickers for your business.
- Use Loud Colors – Metallic ink does wonders to bright colors. Use the right colors to bring your stickers to life.
- Keep It Simple – A cluttered sticker design will only confuse your customers. Use as little text as possible. Be more direct.
- Use High-Resolution – Low-resolution images will make your design blurry during printing.
Related links:5 Ideas You Can Use to Increase Restaurant Holiday Sales This Year
Print Restaurant Marketing That Delights Customers: 5 Unusual Options