If you have any trouble understanding our layout templates - Click here.
Quality Printouts With Free Postcard Templates
Use our postcard layout templates to make sure your postcards will be printed and trimmed at the exact place you intend. The trim line shows where your finished piece will be trimmed, but since paper can shift during trimming, this can vary slightly. Because of this, your artwork should extend 1/8? past the trim line, all the way to the bleed line. Download the format of your choice from the list below.
Here are some helpful tips when designing your Postcards:
1. Pay attention to the safe area, cut and bleed area to make sure your postcard designs don't get cut out.
2. Be mindful of the space available in your card, emphasize on your special offer and call-to-action.
3. Indicia and address is located at the lower right portion at the back of the postcard. Indicia is used when mailing in bulk, as opposed to using stamps.
Once you have your design, you can order postcards here. You can:
-Choose from 10 different sizes
-Select between 14 pt., 16 pt. And 17 pt. cardstock
-Apply gloss, matte or high gloss front coating
-Print in full color front only or full color both sides
-Pick a print turnaround time (Same Day Turnaround to 5 Business Days)
After choosing the specifications, here are 3 easy steps:
1. Upload your print-ready design file.
2. Our Prepress will proof your file for free. We follow a 30-point proof inspection.
3. Approve your proof and send it to production. That's it!
Follow all the specifications provided to ensure
your artwork prints correctly and on time.
Return to View Layout Templates For All Products
Need help with our layout template?
Please refer to our guided layout instructions