Make your announcements bigger, bolder, brighter, and shinier.
- Give the important details a lustrous sheen
- Printed on thick, premium 16 pt Cardstock
- Add spot UV coating on one or both sides
- Available in standard to smaller
Metallic Flyers Layout Templates
Our metallic flyers layout templates will show you how to format your artwork. This ensures your flyers print correctly. Follow the steps below to prepare your product for metallic printing:
- Create two layers on your file.
- The first layer shows the design in regular CMYK color.
- The second layer shows which areas will be printed in metallic. Color all portions for metallic printing in 100% K. All other sections that will be printed in regular CMYK should be colored white.
Metallic Flyer Marketing Ideas
Metallic flyer printing gives your company a unique opportunity to stand out. Here a few ways you can utilize the extra shine and distinction of a metallic foil flyer.
- Go loud and proud with a big announcement. Is your store opening a new branch or launching a new product? Are you planning an event that demands hundreds of attendees? Metallic foil can peak anyone’s interest upon seeing your flyer.
- Highlight the important details. Once you have the customer’s attention, it’s crucial to keep their focus. Apply spot UV printing on the event’s venue and time. Distinguish the store’s discount price in a metallic gold or copper.
- Go for double sided printing. Flyers are meant to be handed out and as a reference for future reading. If your announcement has additional details, utilize the other side for whatever else customers need to know.