Magazine catalogs are still the print advertising method of choice for so many companies for one simple reason: they work. PrintPlace.com has hundreds of options and the industry's best service available right from the Instant Pricing form.
- Sizes shown represent page size (finished size)
- Three self cover stock options (cover stock the same stock as the inside pages)
- One plus-cover stock option (cover stock is heavier than inside pages)
- Saddle-Stitched binding (catalog is stapled on the edge)
- Five standard catalog printing sizes or custom trim to size
- Custom trim minimum size: 6" high x 4" wide
- No additional cost for landscape orientation/short side binding*
- Mailing Services available
- 5.5x8.5" and 6x9" catalogs can mail at letter rate if double tabbed
* The minimum height for catalogs is 6” on the bound edge.
PrintPlace.com offers same day shipping on expedited orders as well as a number of unique options like tabbing, drilling, and shrink wrapping.
With PrintPlace.com's industry leading Price Match, On Time, and Satisfaction guarantees; you are sure to get exactly what you want, when you want it, at the best available price for your magazine catalogs.
Benefits of Magazine Catalogs
Companies use catalogs to provide products to their clients through the mail. Mail order businesses make their products available only through catalogs but many companies, such as department stores, also send timely catalogs from which customers can purchase goods rather than make a trip to the store. Most companies now place catalogs online because of the large audience to be reached. Some have even ceased mailing a printed catalog, which at first glance seems to be economically wise - they no longer have the cost of printing and mailing and no longer have the headache of keeping up a mailing list. Still, though, most catalogers still send magazine catalogs through direct mail because of the many benefits.
Yes, magazine catalogs cost money to be printed and mailed, but online catalogs also have upkeep costs. Also, mailing lists require no more maintenance than a customer list for the website. The point is that every business avenue takes money and time to run; the question is do the benefits outweigh the costs. Printed catalogs definitely do their part in expanding a business, making the benefits worth any cost.
Reasons to Continue Mailing Printed Catalogs:
1. Not everyone has the internet yet. Many people simply do not want to learn to use the internet. Others avoid the internet because they do not want the headache of filtering through sites they do not want to see. Therefore, magazines reach clients that would otherwise never see company products.
2. Many internet users are not comfortable with ordering online. Some are afraid of identity theft or stolen credit card numbers while other consumers find online catalogs confusing. Many consumers enjoy the familiar organization of booklets and are more likely to make a purchase because they are comfortable.
3. Printing and mailing costs can stay low with the use of an online wholesale printing company. At PrintPlace.com, we offer discount prices without cutting quality. We provide mailing services so that you can avoid the hassle of addressing and mailing hundreds of booklets. As you customize your order, our instant pricing tool at the top of the page allows you to easily stay within your budget. Plus, we offer many options for you to create the type of catalog you need.
So send your magazine catalog to print at PrintPlace.com and continue to reach those consumers who enjoy the more personal feel of a printed catalog.
Online Printing > Catalog Printing > Magazine Printing > Magazine Catalogs