Movie posters are an effective and cost-efficient way to cast your products in a unique and bold light or to simply advertise your film to the masses. No Whether you’re looking for laughs or dramatic flair, movie posters take your advertisements over the top. Events, products, and services are all ideal candidates for movie posters.
PrintPlace.com makes the process of printing movie posters simple. With full bleed and full color printing as standard options, you can further fine-tune your project with features like folding options – so you can hand your posters out – and even double-sided printing for extra content. And you can order with confidence from PrintPlace.com with our price match, on time, and satisfaction guarantees.
Details: Poster Printing
- Folding available to turn posters into maps and oversized brochures
- Full color poster printing on one or both sides
- Two gloss paper stock options available
- Eight standard poster sizes, with custom trimming option available
Movie posters truly are original works of art. Teams of graphic designers must use their collective talent to create a poster that generates action from the passer-by. Whether your company needs to design for the theater or for ads, utilizing some key principles of movie poster design will enhance your creative process.
1. Use original photos for the background. Notice that theater posters use images that display the major theme of the movie. Make sure that your background does the same in that it clearly portrays your message and image.
2. Create a bold headline. Films use the movie title for the headline. Write yours with a “title” mentality. What is the best word choice that correctly labels the purpose of this poster?
3. Use minimal supporting text. A film poster usually includes only one phrase that captures the essence of the movie. Although your poster may need more than one phrase to fully explain the message, keep this less-is-more mentality in mind.
4. Theater posters display the actors, directors, music score, release date, and other pertinent information in the lower half of the page so that the headline and catchy phrase remain the most central part. Organize your poster with the same idea. Make sure that your information is easy to find and read but do not overpower the message.
PrintPlace.com offers services at affordable prices that will aid you in your poster design. We offer six standard sizes, full color, nine paper stocks, three coating options for front and back, and several folding options if you need to double your posters as large brochures or maps. Make PrintPlace.com your printing company and find out how easy designing a quality poster can be.
Online Printing > Poster printing > movie posters