Personalized Calendars: A Lasting Advertisement
Of all the marketing materials your business uses, one of the only ones that stays with your customers for a long time is a calendar. When you give a calendar to a customer, they will use it all year long. Every time they look at it, they will see something relating to your business and your company. If you design your calendars properly, they can turn into long lasting and effective tools for your business.
Details: Calendar Printing
- Fully customized with full-bleed and full color throughout
- Size shown represents page size (finished size)
- Saddle stitched binding (stapled on the edge)
- Five standard calendar sizes, with custom trim option available
- Layout service available
Get Personal With Personalized Calendars
There are many avenues of advertising for your business to use from newsletters, to brochures, to flyers, but what about designing personalized calendars? Clients enjoy receiving marketing tools that do more than just introduce your company or products. Doubling your promotional items as personalized calendars gives customers an incentive for keeping your company name in sight daily. Below are some ideas for printing calendars on promotional items.
1. Business cards are great way for you to easily carry around for that unexpected meeting. Printing a calendar on the back gives prospects an easy access to dates that they can keep in their wallets. Just be sure to use a design that is easy to see.
2. Create a poster calendar that displays the entire year. This is especially helpful for businesses as they can see future dates at a glance. Make your name, logo, and contact information large enough to be seen from a short distance.
3. Desk calendars are popular giveaways at job fairs or promotional events. Clients with desk jobs usually need a flat calendar on which to write notes. With your logo imprinted on every page, clients will notice your company name several times a day.
At PrintPlace.com, we offer several printing options for calendars so that you can customize your product to fit your needs. Design choices include full bleed, full color, two stitching options, five standard sizes, and three paper stocks. We also have mailing services, free templates, one to seven day turnaround, and instant quotes. With so many options and services, why not use PrintPlace.com as your printing company today?
More About Personalized Calendars
Online Printing > Calendar Printing > Personalized Calendars