Top-Quality Booklet Printing Services
Need Booklets Fast? Certain quantities and page counts come with Same Day Turnaround!
Print Booklets in More Sizes + Stock Options!
- New booklet printing sizes include 6x10.5 & 12x18
- Automated letter rates available with half folded booklets
- We use Saddle Stitched Binding (stapled on the left edge)
- Order custom booklets with our custom form or speak with a customer service representative
- Coil binding or Perfect binding available with custom booklets
- Landscape orientation comes with free binding
- 80# and 100# gloss text are 10% recycled for more Green options
- Choose our Direct Mail Services when ordering booklet printing services
Booklet Printing Recommendations:
- For 8 and 12 page booklets, use 10pt Cover for both the cover and inside pages
- Inside pages with 70# uncoated text match well with a 14pt Uncoated Cover
- Choose 100# Gloss Text for cover stock with inside pages of 80# gloss text
What customers say about PrintPlace Booklets
"I just received the booklets today that I ordered and they look great. Thank you for getting those out to us in a timely manner." - AC
Booklet Resources, Videos and Daily Inspiration
When you need more space for information but still with a big impact, color booklets from PrintPlace.com will give you the high quality you need at prices you can easily afford. With so many booklet printing options from PrintPlace, you can easily customize a design that looks professional and is in your hands in record time.
If you need more options, try our custom booklets size option. Simply enter your specific trim size, and your unique booklets are on their way.
Online booklet printing from PrintPlace.com also includes mailing services. To save you time and money, simply have us mail your printed booklets straight from the printing press to a target market. Check out the following video to see more of what PrintPlace offers for booklets:
Booklet printing, design, and marketing can be a daunting task, but we have gathered some resources to help your experience with booklets be a success. Start with this list of uses for booklets, and then move on to the resources below.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Get an idea of just how much care and expertise goes into your booklets when you order with PrintPlace.com by watching the following video. We know what it takes to create quality booklets, including top of the line equipment and a flawless system.
The design of your booklet should be both organized as well as appealing to maintain the attention of readers from cover to cover. Make sure your design is the best it can be with tips from the following articles:
Booklet Production Tips
Printing booklets is a bit more complicated than a single-page document. Make sure that you make the choose the right printing options for your booklets by reading these articles first:
More Tips and Tricks
If you need some more ideas and advice on how to use booklets, check out some of the articles below.
Other Multi-page Formats
If you are looking for more ways to reach out to customers with multi-page marketing materials, try one of the following:
Booklet Mailing Services
Choose our mailing services to get your booklets to your clients in record time. Our services include the processing of 1 mailing list, duplication removal if requested, CASS Certification, inkjet addressing, and postal presorting for automation rates, and at prices you can afford. Our mailing service cost is $35 for an order of 1,000 booklets with a $150 setup fee.
Postal prices depend on the size and weight per booklet piece. Know if your booklets will mail at Letter or Flat rates using the requirement checklists below.
- Standard sizes: 8.5x5.5, 6x9, or 6x10.5
- Custom trimmed sizes: to maximum of 6x10.5
- "Slim Jim" style (for standard saddle stitch binding on long dimension only)
- Weight: maximum of 3 oz.
- Triple tabbing: The right edge of mailing panel should have 2 tabs and the left edge 1 tab. Must be 1.5" and non-perforated.
- Design: Addressing side should be back cover laid landscape/horizontal and bound edge at the bottom, a 4” wide x 2” tall unprinted area must be left for addressing and a 1"x1" indicia space in upper right hand corner.
- Shape: rectangle with an "aspect ratio" within 1.3 to 2.5 (length divided by height).
- Size: any size, including 5.5 x 8.5 – 9 x 12
- Thickness: ¾” or less
- Tabbing: none required
- Design: Requires a 4” wide x 2” tall unprinted mailing panel for addresses. Mailing panel can be horizontal or vertical. Must be located on back cover in top right corner, with the spine on the right edge of the mailing panel.
Booklet weights per paper type and page count:
- 8.5 x 5.5, 80# gloss book pages and cover, 48 pages: 3.07 oz
- 8.5 x 5.5, 100# gloss book plus 10pt cover, 40 pages: 2.81 oz
- 8.5 x 11, 100# gloss book pages and cover, 32 pages: 5.02 oz
- 8.5 x 11, 100# gloss book pages plus 10pt cover, 28 pages: 4.76 oz