Keep your brand always top-of-mind with the help of custom rectangle stickers. Suitable for logos designed in this four-cornered shape, rectangular stickers give your brand visibility and help your products stand out while on display. Design your sticker offline or choose one of our layout templates to get you started. Choose from two formats to suit the quantity and sticker application you need. All rectangle stickers are printed on high-quality adhesive materials that last indoors or outdoors.
Top-Notch Features for Your Professional Rectangle Sticker Designs
PrintPlace’s rectangle stickers are highly customizable to fit your requirements.
Cut-to-size is for sticker quantities that are fewer than 250.
Available materials for cut-to-size are white sticker paper and white vinyl. White paper sticker works best for indoor applications while white vinyl can be used indoors and out.
Roll stickers are perfect for bulk application.
Stick them on hundreds of products rapidly with the use of a label dispenser. With roll stickers, rectangular shapes have rounded corners for ease of use. Aside from white paper sticker and white vinyl, available material choices for roll stickers are BOPP and textured paper.
Both Cut-to-Size and Roll Stickers Offer Lamination Options
Pick one that works best for your purposes:
- The uncoated paper gives you the ability to put handwritten notes on your stickers, giving them a personalized touch.
- Matte coating is perfect for a muted, subdued look. It reduces glare and brings out the minimalist appeal of neutral colors.
- A gloss finishing gives stickers an attractive sheen that doubles as scratch protection.
- High gloss is for cut-to-size stickers using white vinyl. High gloss makes rectangular stickers tearproof, waterproof, and UV resistant.
Have questions about our printing services? Contact any of our experts via phone or Live Chat and they'll discuss your custom printing queries.
Rectangle Stickers FAQs
How do I ensure my custom printing order will be produced in the highest quality?
Before submitting your custom rectangle stickers file, review it for the following:
- Set the color mode to CMYK.
- Make sure all images and visual elements are in 300 dpi.
- Review the bleed around the design. The bleed ensures that the background color or image extends until the edge of the sticker material. Do not put any important information on the bleed as this may be cut during the production process.
- All text and other relevant details should be at least 0.25” away from the bleed or 0.125” from the trim edge.
- Save the file in PDF, TIF, JPG, or EPS format.
For complete accuracy, we recommend heading to the Templates tab and downloading your preferred format. All layout formats show the trim and bleed printing guidelines for your reference.
How soon can I receive my custom printing order?
The arrival of your order depends on the production time and your location. Cut-to-size rectangle stickers can be printed in 1 business day, while roll stickers take at least 2 business days. Your stickers will be shipped after the production time. To find out the exact arrival date of your stickers, select “Get Shipping Estimate” below the online calculator and input your ZIP code. Several arrival dates will appear, along with the transit time.
Do I save more with bulk printing?
Yes, the larger your order quantity, the less you spend per sticker. The online calculator will show the total and unit price based on your specifications.
Can I review the custom rectangle stickers before they are printed?
Yes, you can view and approve a PDF proof of your sticker design before it's sent to production. On the File Upload page, select “I need a PDF proof” in the Proofing Options section. You can download your proof from the Shopping Cart after upload or view it from your account after checkout. We will only print the file after receiving your online approval.
Rectangle Stickers Layout Template
Our rectangular sticker layout templates will help you envision your design. They can be downloaded through a desktop PC in AI, PSD, PDF, or JPG formats combined into one .zip file.