- A succinct way to promote your products and services
- Organize information in two-, three-, & four-panels
- Protective matte, gloss, & high gloss coatings
Unfold What Your Brand Has to Offer
The best way to tell your company’s story.
Create Business Brochures Bound to Make the Best ImpressionBusiness brochures are a staple when it comes to marketing your products and services. No medium can replace the tactile experience of having your brand’s story unfold in front of your customer’s eyes. Print provides the sharp focus that digital has not replaced.
You can also customize every detail at affordable rates. Quality is ensured so readers gain a professional impression of your company. Choose from several durable cardstock and paper options. Protective coatings are available in matte, gloss, and high gloss UV. Choose from two-, three-, and four-panel folding options that can effectively showcase your content.
Find the Ultimate Printing Solution for Your BusinessCombine several features to create a brochure that accurately represents your company and what it has to offer.
A variety of standard brochure sizes to fit short and lengthy messages.
Choose from eight small, medium to large dimensions for your business brochure design.
- The 4.25” x 5.5” is easy to hand out and for customers to keep on the go.
- There’s also the standard 11” x 8.5” if you have enough material to fit the letter size.
- The biggest sizes range from 9” x 12”, 11” x 17” to 25.375” x 11”.
Sturdy paper and cardstock options that help elevate your image.
Print on thick paper or cardstock that will boost the impression made on customers. The 100 lb. paper is a little thicker than the usual magazine cover. It’s an affordable alternative to the cardstock variations.
Among the cardstock choices, the 14 pt. is sturdy enough to resist folds and creases. It provides a professional look and feel without going over your budget.
The 16 pt. cardstock is a worthy investment for marketing materials presented to important clients, executives, and other VIP stakeholders. Its added thickness shows them you have the resources to provide a high-quality product or service.
Several folding options that unravel your story effectively.
You have complete control of how the story is told. Choose from several two-, three-, to four-panel folds that will engage your customer’s full attention:
- Flat brochures for a short and simple message without folds.
- Half-fold brochures proved two spacious panels on both sides.
- Tri-fold brochures are a popular folding choice for most brochures. Recommended for lists and longer content.
- Accordion fold reveals brochure content like its namesake. You can print on four panels that allow for multi-page content.
- French fold has both a horizontal and vertical fold that results in four pages. You can also use its unique structure to unravel a full-page image or graphic.
- Z-fold is compressed like its namesake. Its Z shape results in the panels not folding into each other. This allows for a clearly defined and separated section on your brochure.
Check out this post for more information on the folds available.
Fast production time for rush orders.
Need your order printed on the same day of your request? Select “Same Day” as your production time on the online calculator so it’s ready for shipping on the next business day.
Note that you need to approve the job by noon CST for the order to be printed on the same day. Check out our explanation on printing times here.
3 Easy Ways to Create Your BrochureUpload a design online.
Send us a file in PDF format for printing. You may also upload JPEG, JPG, EPS, TIF, and TIFF files.
Use the online design tool.
Need to create a design in real-time? Our online design tool lets you combine text and images, add colors, and edit the brochure design on your browser. Select “Design Online” to open a blank canvas in your chosen size and fold.
Download a layout template.
Have a preferred editing software? Go to the “Layout Templates” tab to download your preferred file in any of the following formats: JPG, PUB, ID, AI, and PS.
Business Brochures FAQsQ: What should I include in a business brochure?
- All your company information. This includes your company name, logo, slogan or tagline, and preferred contact information.
- A creative and concise headline. This is how you lead customers into reading the rest of your brochure. Don’t begin with your company name. Start with a phrase that speaks in your customer’s language and entices curiosity about your product or service.
- Include only the most essential information about your main message. Do not crowd the brochure with details that will overwhelm the reader. Stick to one main message or goal and have the key information direct your customer toward that.
- Call to action. Drive your potential customer toward your business. Offer them a free consultation or discounted purchase for the time spent reading the brochure. Make sure you provide the information needed toward this action.
Q: How much will it cost to print a brochure?
A: The cost depends on the size, paper, coating, folding, quantity, and the production time of your order. The larger your order quantity, the less you spend per brochure. An order of 250 Z-fold brochures with an 8.5” x 11” size costs 71¢, but 2,000 of the same type will only cost 13¢ each.
Q: Can I have my file printed on the same day as my order?
A: Yes, we can print your file on the same day. As long as it’s submitted and approved by noon CST, we will print it on the same day of approval and ready for shipping the next day.