Professional Printing Services for Your Cheap Stickers
Looking for an efficient and affordable way to label or market your products? Cheap sticker printing lets you create high-quality designs in bulk quantities without going over your budget. Perfect for small to medium businesses that are innovating the way they earn and promote their services. At PrintPlace, you can order individual cut-to-size custom stickers to apply by hand or several rolls to quickly place with a label dispenser. All cheap sticker products come with a wide variety of materials, sizes, shapes, and coatings.
The four standard shapes—square, rectangle, oval
, and circle—are available for both cut-to-size and roll stickers. You can also order in a custom shape for any roll variation. Not sure how to narrow down your choice of cheap stickers? Here a few suggestions based on use and industry:
- Bulk stickers help you save if you need to print hundreds to thousands of designs.
- Vinyl and bumper stickers are recommended for outdoor exposure. They can withstand water and almost all kinds of weather.
- Custom stickers are for those who need a specific size, color, finish, and shape to complete the look. You can easily design the artwork online or use the downloadable templates to get started.
- Oval and round stickers for logos that need to be in the same shape.
- Clear stickers you can apply on transparent containers for a clean and modern appearance.
- Campaign stickers to promote your candidate in the next election.
- Promotional and event stickers to remind customers of promos, deals, and discounts exclusive to your store or restaurant.
- Metallic stickers that give shimmer and shine to light colors and stand out in one glance. Suitable for holiday deal promotions.
Whether you’re ordering a clear sticker or a custom shaped design, add any of these three protective coatings to enhance the overall look:
- Gloss provides a bold, vibrant shine to the colors and images on your sticker.
- High gloss brightens and adds an extra shimmer compared to the gloss. Perfect for daring color combinations or creative typography.
- Matte gives your sticker an elegant finish with the least glare. It’s easy on the eyes, perfect for luxury brands or logos that need to be easy on the eys.
Cheap Stickers FAQs
Q: How much will it cost for me to print stickers?
The cost will depend on the format, size, shape, quantity, material, coating, and the production time of your sticker. Note that an additional cost is incurred for faster printing time. After inputting your preferences, the online calculator will show the total and unit price for your order.
Q: Can I save more with a large order of custom cheap stickers?
Yes, the larger your order quantity, the lower you spend per sticker. For example, 250 2”x 5” rectangle roll stickers in gloss white premium paper cost $1.12 each. But 5,000 of the same type would only cost 12¢.
Q: How do I make stickers that don’t fade?
Vinyl stickers are water and weatherproof. You can also add protective gloss, matte, or high gloss coating to protect the design from external factors for stickers made of BOPP or textured materials.
Q: What is the standard size for stickers?
The standard size depends on the chosen shape.
Q: How soon can I receive my cheap stickers order?
- Square: 2”x 2” and 3” x 3”
- Rectangle: 4” x 6”
- Circle: 4” x 4”
- Oval: 3” x 4”
The estimated arrival of your cheap stickers depends on the production time. After selecting your preferred printing time on the online calculator, select “Get Shipping Estimate” at the bottom and input your ZIP code to find out the transit time and expected arrival.
Q: Is there a specific time my order needs to be placed for the available production times?
Note that for same-day and 1-day production times
, you need to place the order before noon CT (except on holidays and weekends). Place your order before midnight CT if you selected longer production turnarounds between two to 10 days
Q: Will my file be reviewed before it proceeds to production?
Yes, our team of print experts does a standard file check and will notify you of any technical issues. Select “I need a PDF proof” if you need to check the PDF file itself before production.
If you’re confident the file is print-ready and will only require this review, select “I don’t need a proof” under Proofing Options on the Upload Your Design page.
Free Downloadable Print Templates
Our print geeks have put together these free, ready-to-print templates you can use for your business. You can add your logo, change the text, and we’ll get it printed and on its way to you.
For more ready-to-print designs, visit our Print Templates page