Create food stickers that will distinguish your item on display, on arrival, or on a screen. All stickers are made of premium materials with a permanent adhesive that lasts on display and after exposure to indoor or outdoor elements.
PrintPlace lets you customize every detail, from the size, shape, finish to the material. Read on to discover the best choices for your food sticker printing.
How to Maximize Food Sticker Printing
Choose a Shape That Is on-Brand
Print in a Format That Makes Logistics More Efficient
Add a Protective Laminate That Elevates the Entire Look
Choose a shape that is on-brand. Create a design in the exact shape of your logo, whether it’s in a circle, oval, square, or rectangle. Several small, medium, to large sizes, are available, depending on the surface area of your container. You can also choose from several widths and heights under the “Custom” shape option for roll stickers.
Print in a format that makes logistics more efficient.
- Cut-to-size is recommended for orders under 250 pieces. Normally applied by hand and to fulfill small scale orders.
- Roll is for orders above 250 and fits most label dispensers. Recommended for those that need to prepare largescale orders within a time-sensitive period.
Add a protective laminate that elevates the entire look. Shield your food stickers from scuffs, scratches, and fingerprints with the following lamination options:
- Gloss brings out the vibrancy of bright colors and shines against the light.
- Matte gives your design an elegant touch with a muted finish.
- The high gloss gives double the shine and boldness compared to gloss.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the main parts of a nutrition label?
- Serving size or how much consumers eat.
- Total calories list how many there are in a single serving.
- Cholesterol to warn customers higher amounts puts them at risk for heart disease.
- Fat (saturated and trans)
- Total carbohydrates for fiber and sugar
- Vitamins and other nutrients
What is the difference between the available paper, vinyl, and textured sticker materials?
The white paper sticker lasts when displayed indoors. It is not waterproof and cannot withstand exposure outdoors.
Vinyl is tear and waterproof. Perfect for products displayed outdoors and exposed to sunlight.
BOPP is oil, tear, and waterproof. Recommended for items that need to be refrigerated after opening.
Use our custom food stickers layout templates to ensure your artwork and designs are sized and formatted correctly. PrintPlace layout templates can be downloaded for each custom sticker size below, in an EPS, PDF, or JPG format for Illustrator or Photoshop.