Create the Perfect Fit for Your Product With Custom Cosmetic Boxes
Show customers that they made the right choice with your beauty brand. Customize an elegant box design for your luxury skincare line or highlight a new makeup item in vibrant gloss. Use the 3D online design tool to build the details on the cosmetic box’s interior and exterior. The intuitive menu lets you combine colors, add text, and view your new creation in 3D, from every angle.
Designs are placed on thick cardstock or corrugated cardboard built to withstand external damage. Display them proudly in-store or style the custom cosmetic boxes for your website’s photos. Here’s how else you can tailor the details of your beauty or skincare packaging:
Find the Exact Details to Complete Your Cosmetic Boxes
Choose the specific dimensions for your item’s shape and size.
Measure the box’s length, width, and depth accurately such that it protects the item and has enough space for your design. Combine dimensions from the range available:
- Length: 0.75” – 30”
- Width: 0.75” – 20”
- Height: 1.75” – 20”
Print on thick cardstock or recyclable corrugated cardboard.
Cardstock is recommended for cosmetic items sold on the shelf or delivered inside a shipping or mailer box. Select according to the durability and weight your item requires while on display:
- 14 pt. cardstock is the lightest option with a sturdy base for small quantity items like samples of makeup and beauty products.
- 18 pt. cardstock is twice as thick as the standard 14 pt. Recommended for medium-sized cosmetics like creams, sprays, and lipstick
- 24 pt. cardstock is the thickest and sturdiest among the three options. Perfect for heavier items like lotions, bottles, eyeshadow, and makeup sets.
All cardstock options come in protective coatings that elevate the appearance of the design:
- Matte has an elegant, subdued appearance that works best on luxury brands. Perfect for items with printed step-by-step text instructions.
- Gloss provides a mirror-like shine that brings out the bright colors on the cosmetic box.
- The high gloss has a smooth and shiny surface with the highest reflectivity among the three. The coating also protects the design from fading and provides added thickness
is composed of three layers that withstand the impact of deliveries in transit. Comes in standard white or premium corrugated cardboard
for clean, minimalist designs. A glossy ink option is also available for added luxury.
There’s also a rustic Kraft (brown) option
that suits organic or healthy nature-based products. Perfect for your organic skincare or makeup line.
Special custom printing
options such as embossed text or images, spot UV areas, or foil finish colors can be included in your order. Contact our print experts to find out more.
Standard quantity orders at 250 and above take between 15 to 20 business days
to produce. Have a little extra in your budget? Opt for expedited production between 6 to 8 business days
Cosmetic Boxes FAQs
How do I measure the size of my cosmetic box accurately?
The dimensions on the box online calculator refer to the interior. You may want to add a few inches to each side according to your product dimensions and how it will be packaged. Below is a reference on how to measure each side:
- Length – Measured from the left to right side of the box.
- Width – Measured from the front to the backside.
- Depth – Measured from the top to the bottom sections.
Is there a minimum quantity to qualify for an order?
No, there is no minimum quantity. You can order 1 sample box to see how the specifications will appear on the print. Production time is also much faster between 3 to 5 business days for sample orders.
Are your materials environmentally friendly?
The corrugated cardboard materials consist of some recyclable material. This is recommended for companies looking for sustainable alternatives.
Can I add custom inserts or special printing to my order?
Yes, you can add inserts or other custom printing features to your box order. Contact any of our print experts for more information.
Can I review the file before printing?
Yes, there is an option to review your file after using the online 3D design tool. Select “Add to Cart” on the top right. On the “Select Your Proofing Option” pop-up window, choose “Send me a PDF proof for approval.” A free PDF proof will be emailed to you for approval. We will only start printing your order after we receive your approval.