Print indoor banners that call your customer’s attention and reinforce your message. Choose from large signs such as vinyl or fabric banners, easy to assemble retractable or X- banner stands, or create a stunning visual exhibit with pop-up displays or custom backdrops. We offer a wide variety of available sizes and sturdy materials that keep the banner design good as new. Narrow down the best banner for your upcoming promotions with the guide below.
How to Choose the Best Indoor Banners for Your Business
Select a Size That Will Fit the Display Area
If you have a large space like behind a window or on the department store wall, you can print vinyl or fabric banners. Big vinyl banner sizes include 6’ x 4’ and 8’ x 2’.
Fabric banners go for much bigger at 10’ x 3’, 10’ x 5’, and 10’ x 8’.
If your banner will be displayed with other items, then you can print either a pop-up display or a custom backdrop to complete the booth’s entire look.
Print on a Material That Can Withstand the Conditions and Elements Your Banner Will Be Exposed to.
Vinyl banners and X-banner stands come in the following durable, indoor- (and outdoor) friendly materials:
- 13 oz. vinyl lasts a minimum of 3 years and works best for long-term indoor displays.
- 15 oz. vinyl can last up to 5 years and is built for withstanding various outdoor elements.
Consider the Time Spent for Setting up Your Banner
Other banners are chosen based on how the setup will be displayed:
- Pop-up displays are made of a machine-washable fabric that you can stretch over 8’ or 10’ frames. Stretch it over the flat display area and then add the plastic connectors for fast attachment to the frame. Perfect for visual or short promotions that lead to your pop-up store or an exhibit inside a mall.
- Custom backdrops are the best choice for photo booths and other public displays where people will linger. This is ideal for an exhibit or other booths that require customer interaction. Choose this or pop-up displays if you are planning a booth or a small store within a mall for a week or so. You save time on setup and disassembly times.
- Retractable banners are lightweight yet durable enough to stand on their own. Each banner comes assembled to the frame and in a nylon carrying case for fast and easy portability. The ease of carrying and setting up makes it perfect for moving displays.
- X-Banner stands come in a long, vertical display size of 70” x 24”. This is another portable option that comes with a carrying case. Recommended for long-term indoor displays as it can last years with its durable vinyl material options.
Have specific questions about our printing services? Contact any of our printing experts and they’ll gladly answer all your queries. Give us a call any time between 7am to 8pm CT at 877-405-3949 or send a message via live chat.
Custom Indoor Banners FAQs
How long do vinyl banners last?
What are the easiest banners to set up?
Retractable banners come assembled to the frame, so these are the easiest to set up for vertical displays.
Backdrops and pop-up displays can be ordered either as a graphic only or with the frame, depending on how you will assemble the banner.
How do I hang the banner inside?
Add pole pockets or grommets to secure your vinyl or fabric banner. Grommets are corner holes so you can attach strings or ropes for hanging. You can add on all four corners or every two feet (2’) from the corners.
Pole pockets are placed at the banner ends so you can put hanging rods through them.
Can I review the banner before it is printed?
Yes, you can review a banner file that is uploaded to the site. After selecting “Upload Now” and adding your file, choose “I need a PDF proof” under the Proofing Options. You can download the proof from the Shopping Cart after uploading or from My Account after checkout. Note that we will only print it after you have approved the proof.
How soon can I receive my indoor banners order?
This will depend on your product, indicated specs, and production time. To get an estimate of when you will receive the order, select “Get Shipping Estimate” at the bottom of the calculator and input your ZIP code. Several estimated arrival dates and their corresponding transit times will appear.