A Label Maker That Customizes Every Detail for Your Business
Looking for new ways to brand your items? Need a restock for your next shipment of products? Select from PrintPlace’s wide variety of labels—from custom, bottle, to waterproof options. Your exact vision can be accomplished with the various specifications available for each label type. All labels come in individual cut-to-size pieces for smaller quantities or several rolls for bulk orders. Print in square, rectangle, circle, or oval dimensions.
Custom sizes are also available for the roll format. Most options have a permanent adhesive that keeps your label on the item or package. Read on to know how you can personalize our labels for your business’ branding and packaging needs.
How to Personalize Your Product Packaging and Branding
Choose the best label type for your needs.
Print in a format that you can utilize.
- Custom labels are perfect for designs that need an exact size and shape.
- Product labels are recommended for what you place on jars, medicines, and other similar items.
- Bottle, waterproof, and water bottle labels come in moisture-resistant BOPP and vinyl. Sizes available for specific water bottles are available.
- Metallic labels are perfect for luxurious designs or seasonal items released for special occasions like the holidays.
- Hand sanitizer labels are also moisture resistant and come in materials that withstand constant exposure.
Print individual cut-to-size labels for quantities under 250. These are normally ordered for pieces you will apply by hand.
Roll labels are recommended for sets applied using automatic dispensers. Use these on hundreds of packages and containers that need to be shipped as soon as possible.
Select a shape and size that suits the container.
Measure the length and width of the area that will bear your label. For a more accurate measurement, you can print one of the available layout templates and then stick the cut-up template on the surface.
Use a method convenient for your design creation. Our online label maker gives you three ways to create your design:
- Upload a file online. Send us a file in PDF format. Check out the guidelines for a print-ready file for more information.
- Design the label on your browser. Use our online design tool to create the artwork on your browser.
- Download a layout template and open it on the designated browser. Head to the print templates section below to start creating a file with the guidelines specified. You can also download a ZIP folder with all the templates from the “Layout Templates” tab on each product page.
Online Label Maker FAQs
Q: What file formats do you accept for uploads?
PDF is the recommended format for file submissions. You can also submit files in EPS and JPG.
Q: Can I review the custom label’s artwork before it is printed?
Yes, after submitting your file under “Upload Now” choose “I need a PDF proof” in the “Proofing Options” section. Your proof will be available for download after upload. Note that approval of your PDF is needed before we proceed to print.
Q: How do I use the online design tool?
After entering your label specs on the online calculator, select “Design Online” at the bottom. You’ll be taken to the design tool where you can add text, colors, and other visual images.
Q: Do you offer custom shapes and sizes?
Yes, custom shapes of your preferred dimensions are available under the roll format. Select “Custom” as the shape before combining from a variety of widths and lengths.
Q: What if your available labels don’t have the size, shape, and finish I need?
Visit our custom printing page to choose from a wider range of dimensions, coatings, paper or cardstock types, and other features you may want on your label.
Print Templates for Labels
Visit this link to download the available layout templates for all our labels and other print products. All file formats include the bleed, trim, and caution line to ensure your design is not cut off upon printing.
For more ready-to-print designs, visit our Print Templates page