Every Door Direct Mail
If you have any trouble understanding our layout templates - Click here.
Download EDDM Templates for Perfect Printing
Every Door Direct Mail has several requirements set by USPS. Use our EDDM layout templates to make sure your printed pieces match USPS standards for printing and mailing. They even show you correct placement of the blank spaces needed for the indicia and printed addresses. We have Illustrator and Photoshop layout templates for EDDM.
Here are some helpful tips when designing your EDDM postcard:
1. Pay attention to the safe area, cut and bleed area to make sure your EDDM designs do not get cut out.
2. Indicia and address is located at the lower right portion at the back of the postcard. Indicia is used when mailing in bulk, as opposed to using stamps.
Once you have your design, you can order your EDDM postcards here. The page allows you to:
-Set the size (6 sizes approved by USPS for EDDM® rates)
-Quantity (from 250 to 500,000 pieces)
-paper type (10 pt. Cover and 14 pt. Cover)
-front and back coating (Gloss, Matte, High Gloss UV)
-printing sides (Full Color Front, Full Color Both Sides)
-turnaround time (Same Day Turnaround to 5 Business Days)
After choosing the specifications, here are 3 easy steps:
1. Upload your print-ready design file.
2. Our Prepress will proof your file for free. We follow a 30-point proof inspection.
3. Approve your proof and send it to production. That's it!
Follow all the specifications provided to ensure
your artwork prints correctly and on time.