If you have any trouble understanding our layout templates - Click here.
Create Artwork With Notecard Templates for Perfect Prints
Note card layout templates help to make sure your artwork prints exactly as you intended. They include bleed, trim, and caution lines. The trim line is where your piece will be trimmed. The caution line shows where to keep your text and other important elements to be sure it doesn't get cut off the finished piece during trimming. Download one below to check your artwork before printing.
Here are some helpful tips when designing your Note Cards:
1. Pay attention to the safe area, cut and bleed area to make sure your note card designs don't get cut out.
2. Keep in mind that you can use note cards for different purposes (as thank you cards, recipe cards invitations, etc.)
Once you have your design, you can start ordering note cards here. You'll be able to:
-Choose from 3 note card sizes
-Pick from 5 cardstock options
-Print on full color both sides or one side
-Turnaround time from same day to 5 business days
After choosing the specifications, here are 3 easy steps:
1. Upload your print-ready design file.
2. Our Prepress will proof your file for free. We follow a 30-point proof inspection.
3. Approve your proof and send it to production. That's it!