If you have any trouble understanding our layout templates - Click here.
Get Free Templates for Your Notepad Printing
Our notepad layout templates will show you the exact dimensions your artwork should be to adhere to bleed and trim requirements. The trim line shows where your project will be cut during final trimming, but you should extend your background to the bleed line so it extend all the way to the edge. The bleed line is 1/8? further than the trim line. Download a template in the format of your choice from the list below.
Here are some helpful tips when designing your Notepads:
1. Pay attention to the safe area, cut and bleed area to make sure your notepad designs do not get cut out.
2. Make the design and theme parallel to the nature of your target market or demographic.
3. It's a good idea to add your business/company's contact information in the design.
4. For a stronger branding, let your design look similar to your other marketing materials.
Once you have your design, you can order your notepads here. The page allows you to:
-Set the size (11 regular sizes or custom trim down to 2" x 2")
-Number of pads (from 1 to 50,000 pads)
-Padding (25, 50 or 100 sheets per pad)
-Paper type (70 lb. uncoated paper and 100 lb. paper, gloss)
-Printing sides (Full Color Front, Full Color Both Sides)
-Hole Drilling (single or three optional hole drilling with the size/diameter of your choice)
-Turnaround time (Same Day Turnaround to 5 Business Days)
After choosing the specifications, here are 3 easy steps:
1. Upload your print-ready design file.
2. Our Prepress will proof your file for free. We follow a 30-point proof inspection.
3. Approve your proof and send it to production. That's it!
Choose your Notepad layout templates below.
Follow all the specifications provided to ensure
your artwork prints correctly and on time.