If you have any trouble understanding our layout templates - Click here.
Download Table Tent Templates for Best Quality Results
Table tent layout templates let you verify the size and orientation of your artwork. Don?t let the needed folds and gluing feet confuse you. Just follow one of our templates and you?ll understand which direction each should face and the size each side really needs to be. Download one for Illustrator or Photoshop below.
Here are some helpful tips when designing your Table Tents:
1. Pay attention to the safe area, cut and bleed area to make sure your table tent designs don't get cut out.
2. Make sure to design both sides of the table tent. Keep in mind that the designs do not have to be identical.
3. Craft your messaging well. One side can be the attention-grabber while the other side provides additional details
Once you have your design, you can order table tents here. Yo'll be able to:
-Choose from 6 standard sizes
-Print on 10 pt. Or 14 pt. cardstock
-Select printed side (full color both sides, full color front with blank back)
-Pick front coating (gloss, matte, high gloss)
-Turnaround time from same day to 5 business days
After choosing the specifications, here are 3 easy steps:
1. Upload your print-ready design file.
2. Our Prepress will proof your file for free. We follow a 30-point proof inspection.
3. Approve your proof and send it to production. That's it!