Captivate customers from cover to cover with custom booklets.
- Durable paper & card stock options
- Print 12 to 96 pages, including the cover
- Size range includes 5.5” x 8.5” and 8.5” x 11”
- Two binding options: Wire-O or saddle stitch
It’s Easy to Make Custom Booklets With Templates
If you aren't sure how to make a booklet, start with one of our layout templates, which give you the exact dimensions your artwork will need to be.
The layout templates are available for download through a desktop PC as ZIP files and co, me with three different format options: InDesign CS3, InDesign CS4, and Publisher.
View Booklets Layout Templates
Need help with our layout templates?
Please refer to our guided layout instructions.
Direct Mail Services for Booklets
Save time and money by choosing our direct mail services. Since we print and mail from one place, your booklets will be in the mail in time for your next promotion or event.
Our direct mail services include processing of 1 mailing list, duplication removal if requested, CASS Certification, inkjet addressing, and postal presorting for automation rates, all at an affordable price.
Postal prices depend on the size and weight per piece. Check if your booklets will mail at Letter or Flat rates by viewing the mailing requirements.
Bulk Booklet Printing That Widens Your Reach
Create a booklet your target customers and loyal consumers will want to pick up and read. Every page gives you a chance to tell your brand’s story or show how they can best use their product. Here are some unique ways to take advantage of a booklet’s multiple pages for your marketing:
- Show, don’t tell. A booklet in letter size or a little larger (at about 9” x 12”) has enough space for a full-page fashion editorial for your apparel items.
- Share in-depth stories. Devote three to four pages to a cover story that engages your reader. Your booklet will be read because of an enticing cover, so revealing it inside will compel them to know more about your brand.
- Roll out your annual report in a booklet. Annual reports inform stakeholders and valued clients on the growth and developments in your business. Find out how you can creatively come up with an annual report here.
Check out our resource articles below for more information on how to create an effective booklet design:
5 Tips for Booklet Design
What Kind of Paper Should You Use for Your Booklet?