Design business stickers that showcase and remind customers of your brand. Print in a shape they can associate with your logo. Distinguish your company name in bold and shiny typography. You can combine a variety of features to bring your custom business sticker's vision to life. Here are some of the advantages of the sticker printing options at PrintPlace
Choosing the Best Coating and Paper Combination for Your Custom Business Stickers
The coating will create the effect your sticker creates. Below are the three choices that will help upgrade the design’s intended impression:
- Uncoated paper allows you to handwrite notes, which results in a personalized touch.
- Gloss paper gives your stickers an attractive sheen while high-gloss paper will draw more attention with its extra shine.
- Matte lamination has the least glare and suits neutral, pastel colors. Perfect for designs with typography or that have a message that begs to be readable.
All laminations are available for both cut-to-size and roll stickers.
Their effect can be enhanced with the different backgrounds available only for the roll format
. You can print in the following materials and combine them with the available coatings:
- White BOPP provides a plain white background for a clean, minimalist business sticker design.
- Clear BOPP is perfect for stickers that need a transparent background. Perfect for designs that highlight a logo or are die-cut like typography.
- Silver Metallic BOPP offers a futuristic, extra glossy and shiny design with its silver metallic finish.
- Textured options are normally seen on wine bottles and other gourmet products. All three textured estates are water-resistant for a certain period and come uncoated or in matte.
The Difference Between Cut-to-Size and Roll Custom Business Stickers
You can print personalized business stickers are available cut-to-size or on a roll. Your choice will depend on several factors:
- Application – Cut-to-size is normally placed by hand while a roll can fit most label dispensers.
- Quantity – Since cut-to-size is applied by hand, they’re normally ordered in small quantities between 25 to 250, but you can order thousands. Rolls fit in a dispenser, so you can order more than 250 to apply on large quantities of items.
- Choice of material and finish – Outdoor-friendly white vinyl is available for cut-to-size stickers. This material also comes in extra vibrant high gloss. You can also print business stickers stored indoors in a white paper sticker. Waterproof BOPP and textured materials are offered for roll business stickers.
There are four shapes to choose from square, rectangle, oval, and circle. Rounded corner options are available for roll stickers in square and rectangle. If your preferred size is not available, you can select “Custom” as your shape and choose from a wide variety of widths and heights. These different shape options make them ideal for custom product packaging.
Get Started on the Design and Actual Business Sticker Printing
Select a production time based on your schedule.
Do your stickers need to be printed in 1 business day? This production time is only available for cut-to-size stickers. Roll stickers take at least two (2) days to print due to the larger quantity and form. Note that the production time refers to how long it takes to print stickers. For more information on the process and timeline of our printing services, check out this page on our turnaround times.
Upload a PDF file of the design, download a layout template, or use the online design tool.
Those with a print-ready design can upload it in PDF format after selecting “Upload Your File” at the bottom of the calculator. This will take you to the “Upload Your Design Page”, where you can send a file straight from your computer or Dropbox.
If you would rather create a design on your preferred editing program, just download the ZIP file of your selected sticker size. Each ZIP file contains PDF, EPS, and JPEG templates. It also includes a PDF with instructions on how to setup your file.
Want to create your design in real time? Select “Design Online” at the bottom of the calculator and you’ll be taken to our tool. Here you can add text, combine colors, and upload images on a canvas in your indicated size.
Business Stickers FAQs
What is the most durable sticker material available?
The white vinyl sticker is waterproof and oil-resistant
, making it the more durable option for cut-to-size. It’s also built to protect your design from outdoor elements such as sunlight.
Among the roll sticker choices, BOPP
is waterproof and oil-resistant. It is used on items that will be refrigerated and stored in cool areas.
Can I print custom shaped or die-cut business stickers?
Yes, you can print a business sticker based on custom size and shape. This option is only available for the roll format. Select “Custom” as your shape and you can choose a width and height that matches your design.
What is the largest sticker size I can print?
The size will depend on the shape and format of your business stickers.
For cut-to-size shapes:
For roll shapes:
- Square/rectangle: 12”x 18”
- Circle: 4” x 4”
- Oval: 3” x 4”
- Rectangle: 7”x 5”
- Square: 5” x 5”
- Circle: 6”x 6”
- Oval: 4” x 6”
Can I remove the business stickers without the material leaving any residue?
All materials permanently adhere to almost any surface. Once you attempt to remove the sticker, it will be destroyed and leave a residue.
How soon can you print a set of business stickers?
You can print cut-to-size stickers in 1 business day and roll format in 2 business days.