- ✔ Best Sellers
- ★ New Products
- ⚙ Custom Printing
- ⚙ Custom Boxes
- Aluminum Signs
- Bottleneck Hang Tags
- Bumper Stickers
- Business Cards
- Campaign Stickers
- Car Magnets
- Carbonless Forms
- Door Hangers
- Every Door Direct Mail
- Feather Flags
- Flat Pouches
- Floor Graphics
- Greeting Cards
- Hang Tags
- Large Format Posters
- Mounted Posters
- Name Tags
- Packaging Sleeves
- Packaging Tape
- Pop-Up Displays
- Poster Signs
- Rack Cards
- Retractable Banners
- Rolled Canvas
- Rotate Flash Drive 4GB
- Sales Sheets
- Save The Date Cards
- Spot UV Header Cards
- Stand Up Pouches
- Step And Repeat Banners
- Stretched Canvas
- Table Cloths
- Table Tents
-     Spot UV Table Tents
- Voting Stickers
- Wall Decals
- Window Clings
- Wrapping Paper
- Yard Signs
When would you like to upload artwork?
- y_2022, m_5, d_26, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.27
- cp_2, bvpage2n
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_5
- loc_en_US, sid_511, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
- CLOUD, getReviews, 125.97ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Design Voting Stickers for the Upcoming ElectionEncourage voters to exercise their right with interactive stickers. Distribute at the polls for everyone to wear after voting. Every sticker reminds us of our civic duty toward democracy. But it’s also a way to keep registered voters in check. According to this study from Berkeley, University of Chicago, and Harvard researchers, people are more likely to vote if they can boast about it after.
Election stickers are also crucial during the season’s campaign. You can hand them out to supporters during a rally or debate. Convinced voters will proudly display your sticker and encourage others to check out their candidate.
At PrintPlace, you can design a voting sticker that citizens will be proud to wear or place on visible surfaces. You can create one using our online design tool or upload a print-ready file after inputting the specs. Not sure how to get started?
How to Maximize Your Vote Sticker OptionsChoose a shape that fits your message. The shape you choose depends on the length and font of your message. Circle or oval-shaped stickers can fit the straightforward “I Voted” or “Get Out & Vote”. While a rectangle or square size can show longer messages such as “Every Vote Counts” or “Vote for America.”
The two shapes and their corresponding sizes let you get creative with promoting your candidate.
- Circle stickers usually say “Vote for (insert candidate name here)” or simply the candidate’s name.
- Rectangle voting stickers provide more space for candidates with longer names.
Let complementary colors shine in gloss, matte, or high-gloss coating. Have the country’s blue, white, and red colors stand out in a vibrant gloss or extra shiny high-gloss coating. Matte gives an elegant touch and makes longer messages and names easy to read.
Print in outdoor or indoor friendly materials. The waterproof white vinyl sticker material is available for cut-to-size vote stickers. It comes in a UV-resistant high-gloss finish that protects it from fading when exposed outside. Supporters can easily apply the sticker on their laptops, cars, and other highly visible surfaces in public to promote their support.
If you plan on printing stickers in bulk, the roll option comes in indoor-friendly white premium sticker paper. BOPP is the other waterproof alternative, which is printed in three colors:
- Silver metallic
How to Choose Between Cut-to-Size or Roll FormatCut-to-size voting stickers can easily be handed out to small groups. Perfect for order quantities below 250 pieces.
Roll stickers are ideal for larger orders above 250 pieces. You can give them away at largescale events like rallies and grassroots organization gatherings.
Creating an Effective Campaign Sticker DesignPolitical stickers are a staple in any election for their immediate visibility and wide reach. But how do you create a distinct vote sticker that encourages action? Here are a few tips to keep in mind.
- Highlight the call to action. Keep it simple. Stick to the “Vote (insert candidate name here)” as your call to action. This will immediately encourage the action or goal of the election itself.
- Create a design that appeals to your audience. Choose colors and fonts that would capture your demographic’s attention. Targeting an older set of voters? Stick to classic fonts and straightforward typography. A younger audience may prefer modern typefaces and a minimalist look. But regardless of your choice, make sure the font is large enough to read.
- Get creative with colors. American flag colors are the default for most candidates. But you could create a set with different colors that will target a specific demographic. For example, you could use specific colors that a political party identifies with or darker hues that appeal to a certain generation.
Voting Stickers FAQsCan I print in a size that isn’t listed on the online calculator?
No, but we offer over 20 sizes for each shape available. You are likely to find the width and height you need for your vote sticker design.
What is the fastest production time for my voting sticker order?
Cut-to-size stickers can be printed in one (1) business day, while the fastest time for the roll is two (2) business days. Roll stickers take slightly longer because of the larger quantity produced.
Can I get an estimate of my voting stickers’ transit time while shipping?
Yes, at the bottom of the online calculator, select “Get Shipping Estimate.” Here you may input your ZIP code and get an estimate of how long the stickers will be in transit during delivery.
Voting Sticker Templates
Our voting sticker layout templates will help you properly create your design.
Just download a template in any of the available sizes and see how your artwork should be laid out before printing. Templates are available in AI, PSD, PDF, or JPG formats that are combined into one .zip file.